Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something like 3 hours a day racing GT Sport. F1 2019, Project Cars 2, Assetto Corsa take some hours, too. I also play others games which aren't racing games, of course.

Cool, I usually put around 2-3 hours into GT everyday, sometimes up to 8-10 hours a day on weekends, and almost all of that time is spent hot lapping(and I still can’t come close to keeping up with these guys! :lol: ). Also, sticking to one racing game might help a bit, constantly forcing yourself to adjust between games all the time isn’t helpful I’ve heard. How do you spend your practice time in GT?

Last edited:
Some action from yesterday's rain race. Left out Part 2 because it was rather boring.

Little race review: Started out 22nd on the grid due to lack of experience with the car and very worn tires (near chords). The skies opened up the morning after quali and some people didn't want to risk it in the wet so that gave me about 4 or so positions before the race even started. I've raced in the rain on this track before so knowing the rain line helped me gain those initial positions on the start. Many people spun off or crashed (very near miss on lap one, 3 minutes into video #1), leaving it up to me to keep it on the track to keep gaining positive track position. The end (Part 3) was where I really started picking up the pace if you want to view one of my quicker times. Ended up finishing 4th. Very fun experience and will most likely give the spec miata a run again sometime next year.

(Part 1) (ignore the 2nd to 5th shift at the start, got a little excited:ouch:)

(Part 3)

If some of you are interested, I'll be hosting a practice lobby around 10-10:30 EDT. Add me : AlexMart55

Let's make this race happen people!

My friend said he would be cool if we run Spa

on second thoughts if running Spa helps bringing more folks, i'm down for it

I'll wait the official track announcement before proceeding with my training

Hey there!!!

I just decided to browse the forums after a long break (my 2nd child was born a month ago...). And just seen this thread with very familiar names in ahah. Too bad I missed this season, but I had no time to run it anyway.

I would love to be part of the show if you run one more season :) :)

Best regards. Will

Announcement:

We made it! Last round and last 3 races of the season. I want to thank everyone that put forth the commitment to the series and ran as many races as they could. Drop round will go into effect for the remaining drivers this weekend and we'll crown a champion! Hopefully we can go out with a bang and get a full grid of great racing. ;) As always, copy/paste and add your name to the list. 👍

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP_Catalunya.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. R1600Turbo

Driver tags:

@Wardez @DesertPenguin @LancerEvo7 @bnop9001 @GT_Alex74 @Lost Sheltie @GaudyHornet @GrayFox32 @RappyThePro @Pigems @damonc84 @Phlano099 @bloodyboyblue @Nicktune @fernandoyb @JakeKing39 @GTPvw_slc @Alex Mart

1. R1600Turbo
2. AlexMart55
3. T_GTCQ_VALIK
4. ZRT_ReaperQc
5. RappyThePro
6. TPC_Pigems

1. R1600Turbo
2. AlexMart55
3. T_GTCQ_VALIK
4. ZRT_ReaperQc
5. RappyThePro
6. TPC_Pigems
7. GrayFox32
8. SLC_VR6_V-DUB

Just remembered the time change happening tonight, so there might be a shift in the start time for some of you. Room opening will still happen at 3pm EST, which is now 1pm MST for me and 12pm PST on the west coast. 8pm GMT. 👍

Come on fellas, let’s get two more names on that board so we can have a race today!! We must have two more guys who can race. :)

I'd like to start the race as guest but I haven't played GT Sport since May so I really doubt about my skills even being A+/S on sport mode lol
It really doesn't matter. Just show up and have fun. Someone will race with you.

I can't make it because Formula 1 is on this afternoon. I had a lot of fun with this in the beginning and can't wait to see what you come up with next! @R1600Turbo

The time here changed last night, so just to confirm, are we 2:10 or 1:10 away from race time?

Back