Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My point is it wouldn't have mattered. No reason to block.

No reason to drive like a donkey. I mean besides being the host, also assume you race NASA or some irl racing because of the stuff on your GT profile, you "should" know better.

After you made you next comment after this one, I'll move on knowing how you race and adjust accordingly. Look forward to next week.

No reason to drive like a donkey. I mean besides being the host, also assume you race NASA or some irl racing because of the stuff on your GT profile, you "should" know better.

After you made you next comment after this one, I'll move on knowing how you race and adjust accordingly. Look forward to next week.
As a former GT Academy finalist and someone that's almost always at the front of the pack, yeah, I think I drive just fine. Thanks for your opinion though.

On that note, I’m out. Not enough “am” class competition to make it fun for me. Sad really cause I like the spec racing with the Miata.

@damonc84, for what it’s worth I’m with you, if your front bumper ain’t to my position in my car, you don’t have the rights to position.

On that note, I’m out. Not enough “am” class competition to make it fun for me. Sad really cause I like the spec racing with the Miata.

@damonc84, for what it’s worth I’m with you, if your front bumper ain’t to my position in my car, you don’t have the rights to position.
I think if you look at the replay you would think otherwise in this case.

Either way, sorry to see you go.

Edit: Points updated.

Last edited:
I changed my PSN name this morning, I’ll no longer be with CnF, is it possible for me to change the Main Sponsor on my Car for the remainder of the season or do I need to finish the season with the CnF Sponsor Decal? Thanks! :cheers:

I changed my PSN name this morning, I’ll no longer be with CnF, is it possible for me to change the Main Sponsor on my Car for the remainder of the season or do I need to finish the season with the CnF Sponsor Decal? Thanks! :cheers:
I'm not going to be strict on changes, as long as all the main requirements are in place.

Also, I ended up not taking vacation this weekend so I am home in case anyone wonders why I'm online. :lol: it was last minute and didn't want to change the schedule risking a low turnout.

I'm not going to be strict on changes, as long as all the main requirements are in place.

Also, I ended up not taking vacation this weekend so I am home in case anyone wonders why I'm online. :lol: it was last minute and didn't want to change the schedule risking a low turnout.

Cool, Thanks! Nothing else will be changed except the main Sponsor. :)

Saw this at road Atlanta yesterday
E355321B-E297-493E-8E27-A06B8F3BCD4C.jpeg

Announcement:

We're back at it this week! And at a nice little circuit that should provide some great racing. Below is your event preview, nothing too fancy and back to the usual format. If you are planning on attending, copy the latest version of the sign-up list and add your name. Let's get a full house this weekend! 👍

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

48911213413_81be911109_o.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. R1600Turbo

Driver tags:

@Wardez @DesertPenguin @LancerEvo7 @bnop9001 @GT_Alex74 @Lost Sheltie @GaudyHornet @GrayFox32 @RappyThePro @Pigems @damonc84 @Phlano099 @bloodyboyblue @Nicktune @fernandoyb @JakeKing39 @GTPvw_slc @Alex Mart

1. R1600Turbo
2. TPC_Pigems

It’s my original profile, just the name changed. :)

1. R1600Turbo
2. TPC_Pigems
3. RappyThePro
4. bloodyboyblue
5. SLC_VR6_V-DUB
6. Wardez

1. R1600Turbo
2. TPC_Pigems
3. RappyThePro
4. bloodyboyblue
5. SLC_VR6_V-DUB
6. Wardez