For all you that wanted a new microsoft wheel...

• Thread starter djcslice
  • 44 comments
:grumpy:

Yeah I just found out too. I'm so pissed right now. Silly MS this isn't what most of your hardcore fans have asked for.

I'm thinking screw Forza right bout now 4 sho' that's all I can say for now

LOL what is that? I take it this means forking out for a fanatec if you want to play fm4 with a wheel.

WirelessWheel_10792_screen.jpg

It started as a double dildo design,then someone at Microsoft said,not it could work better as a wheel,so they did.

Isn't the whole kinect thing work without controller,even the Mario kart wheel looked way more serious than that.

What the heck is that? Hope fanatec releases a 360 wheel wich can be massproduced and not be a limited edition, and for a reasonable price since not everyone can afford the GT2 wheel.

I just hate this kinect gimmick who the hell wants to wave their hands in the air? :grumpy:

Thank GOD I forked out and got a Fanatec. BUT, the picture from cliffy b showcasing a new microsoft wheel from Fanatec is intriguing. What am I to do with this thing, use it on my girlfriend as a toy, maybe?

Yeah I thought 'double ended' when I saw that pic :lol: Gosh its as bad as the Wii wheel :ouch:

Motion is dead! why doesn't MS and Sony see that!

WELL, this JUST hit me. Maybe that is purely for the kinect, which would make sense. The pic from cliffy b's twitter account shows a new 100% Fanatec base wheel. Maybe this is the new one since Thomas is out there, and NO Fanatec booth/display is there.

So, it is a new xbox wheel and CSS he will display tomorrow evening I feel. Keep in mind IMHO.

You can't even throw it away, it will comeback and hit you on the head (boomerang)

I'm still massively disappointed. At hte very least a new FFB wheel for the xbox360 would've "spread the load". You know, give people more options. Now Fanatec will be flooded like mad with orders for wheels even worse. The wait times will be like 9 months I'm calling it now :scared:

I agree crispy. BUT, I assume, which we all know what that does, that for FM4, if this is a special wheel, should be out for it. BUT, I do agree with you.

Do not freak Shark. This is ALL prelim reports. But I have to assume with the FM4 wheel, it will be ready for october. We hope. If not, it would not make much sense IMO

Do not freak Shark. This is ALL prelim reports. But I have to assume with the FM4 wheel, it will be ready for october. We hope. If not, it would not make much sense IMO

Maybe, but the real question is, how many will be ready for October if that's the case....

I'll keep my order for the GT2 for now. No word on price or ship date for the new wheel, so there's no reason to get excited quite yet.

Hah! I just ordered my GT2 wheel and now I see this. I'll ask support about pricing/dates and see how fast they tell me, 'we can't release that info yet' blah blah....

Jerome

Entry-ish new Madcatz wheel with FFB..

http://www.madcatz.com/wheel

5809357659_5ca93aba7c.jpg

Licensed Xbox 360® Racing Wheel
Features powerful Force Feedback and Dual Vibration Motors
Being launched under the companies Mad Catz® casual gaming brand
Metal chassis provides durability and realistic appearance
Newly designed stick shift allows for left or right handed play
PC connection allows for future Firmware updates
Complete with pedal set, lap mount and desk clamp

Back