FOR SALE: Swap Magic v3/slide card combo

Moderators...not sure where this goes, if it even can go anywhere here, sorry if this isn't allowed.

I have a brand new never used Swap Magic v3/slide card combo that I don't need and thought I would offer it up here for sale before I put it on ebay. This is all you need to lay GT4P (or any import) on a US PS2. Here is more info and the exact stuff I have (Ordered from here)

http://www.modchip.com/ps2/swapmagic.htm

FYI - I actually bought a fliptop for my PS2. So I actually have never used the slide card but have seen it demoed in person for me and it does work. So specifics as to how to use the slide card are lost on me, but I can answer questiosn about the fliptop 9which i don't have to sell) or the swap magic discs 9which i am selling here). The swap magic v3 discs are all you need to play import games....the slide card or flip top are how you swap the boot disc to the game disc, different slutions to the same problem.

I'll sell the swap magic discs v3 AND the slide card for $40 even including US priority mai. Sorry but I can only ship it within the USA (which isn't a big deal since if your order it from the link below it comes from Switzerland)

PM me if interested and we can work out the details.

Latest Posts

Back