For those of you that remember me from the GT3 drifting days...

I've been real busy, thats why I haven't been around the boards. Now that I moved into my new apartment and I'm starting school in two weeks it looks like im gonna be playing alot of GT4.

Last time I posted pics of my car on here it was bone stock except for lowering springs.

Here are some updated pics.

Work Emotions Gunmetal 18x8.5 ET30
Du-Luck Carbon Fiber Lip
K-Sport 32 Way Adjustable Coilovers
Buschur Racing Turboback Exhaust
Defi Boost Gauge
Hallmann Evolution MBC

saving up for GT30R

14vg.jpg

27vz.jpg

30bd.jpg

46si.jpg

52ue.jpg

73ue.jpg

81qj.jpg

93qe.jpg

65gb.jpg

inside1.jpg

inside2.jpg

inside3.jpg

outside1.jpg

outside2.jpg

outside3.jpg

Evo VII tails... Sooooooo much better than Evo VIII tails... Good choice...

Looks good... Welcome back to the boards...

;)

Niiiiiiiiiiice.. damn that's hot.. 32-way adjustables? So what's it like tuning your virtual AND real car?? Have you gotten the virtual one to drive the same?

...Wow...im jealous. I plan to own an Evo in about 1 1/2yrs. Then ill be 25 and insurance will be cheaper. Next car has to be AWD turbo, and the sexy, well performing EVO will be it. I've got 32 Adjustments on my 240sx Coilovers and fine tuning it is annoying, but great to be able to change at the turn/click of a button. Keep her sexy and in one piece.

Daaamn...Nice Evo. Love the rims and the color. I like the fact you put Evo VII Tails on like DR said. I don't think those chrome plated lookin' kind worked.

In the picture of the road it looks like you're going to run down that poor guy.

Nice car. I'd rather be run over by you than anyone in a PT Cruiser. Maybe Arnold could, but only if he says an awesome one-liner after he mows me down.

s13SilviaDriftr
...Wow...im jealous. I plan to own an Evo in about 1 1/2yrs. Then ill be 25 and insurance will be cheaper. Next car has to be AWD turbo, and the sexy, well performing EVO will be it. I've got 32 Adjustments on my 240sx Coilovers and fine tuning it is annoying, but great to be able to change at the turn/click of a button. Keep her sexy and in one piece.
And how much will gas be then? haha

Welcome back exhaust_note! man i haven't been around either. :LOL: Well i hope to be more active.

GUESS WUT GUYS!!! i work at Acura now! Its not the bets thing in the world because i'm a mazda guy, but its cool because we work with honda too and i get to drive the S200 :D but working for mazda would have been better. ok cya aorund guys

Nice car but i hope your next thread is gt4 related since this is a gt4 forum....show off yer evo at a mitsu evo forum. thanks.

Beautiful car, Orgasmic is the word that suits.

Garret GT30R, Im liking the sound of it..

Keep us informed on progress...

SWAT2291
And how much will gas be then? haha

-hahaha damn i dont even wanna think about that, rite now in NYC the price of 93octane (92 or higher for turbo applications), just went down to 3.29 if u go to the rite places a gallon(standard not metric). And thats american currency. But if im able to afford an Evo, i should be able to support its habbits...

-And the Gt30R is an awesome turbo. Wut are ur HP goals?? For my Sr20det i am planning on the gt2871r, my goals are for 330-350whp @ around 18-20psi.

Latest Posts

Back