Ford Crown Victoria

I'd be cool to have a police version of the Crown Victoria. The sirens could be on as an option in Arcade mode, and the lights can be flashing like the Skyline Pacecar. And we can see how fast those things can go, without being chased by one.

Only if we get a Caprice Classic too :D
I think a whole selection of police cars would be cool, but that's probably a bit to NFS for PD.

I could see PD putting in the Japanese wangan hunter-killers (as I like to think of them), the Skyline, NSX, GTO, RX7, etc. I'm having visions of a pair of modded Skylines blasting around Route 5 with the cop cars on their tail...

I hate the Crown Vic. These wierd ones with flashing lights keep pulling me over and a funny lookin man keeps handing me these pieces of paper that tell me I owe money. My useless insurance company says if I get one more, they won't cover me anymore too. Therefore, I wish nothing but bad things for the Crown Vic. 👎 :grumpy:

SRV2LOW4ME
I hate the Crown Vic. These wierd ones with flashing lights keep pulling me over and a funny lookin man keeps handing me these pieces of paper that tell me I owe money. My useless insurance company says if I get one more, they won't cover me anymore too. Therefore, I wish nothing but bad things for the Crown Vic. 👎 :grumpy:
:lol:

I'd love to see Crown Vics, personally. 👍

When using the Crown Vic, all other cars on the track should be limitedto 65mph when they're within visual range of you, and they can't pass you unless you're stopped.

Takumi Fujiwara
I could see PD putting in the Japanese wangan hunter-killers (as I like to think of them), the Skyline, NSX, GTO, RX7, etc. I'm having visions of a pair of modded Skylines blasting around Route 5 with the cop cars on their tail...

Would indeed make great Photomode shots. :D

Maybe it will catch fire when you rear-end it, just like the real interceptors. :lol:

CMcMahon
When using the Crown Vic, all other cars on the track should be limitedto 65mph when they're within visual range of you, and they can't pass you unless you're stopped.

haha! THAT would be classic.. but that could backfire if it joins a race that you're in. :dunce:

Back