Formula 1 2018 Honda Japanese Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 179 comments
Well, at least this time, Max collided with both Ferraris at different points in the race.

I'd split blame for that last one 50:50... unlike the first one.

Hard to call.

Well, at least this time, Max collided with both Ferraris at different points in the race.

Hard to call.
The first collision was to do Ferrari a favor to avoid giving team orders to Kimi and let Sebastian pass ;)
Second was Vettels fault.
But you are right with the fact that Max collided with both Ferrari's (but not both his fault).

Hard to call.
I’d say it was all on Vettel.

Max left room but Seb was miles behind. I think he’s lucky he didn’t get a penalty

As a Ferrari *supporter, they honestly make it pretty hard to support them sometimes...

Honestly, I just want someone to be able to take it to Mercedes. I know domination has been one of the bigger aspects of F1 but the whole Silver Arrows Charity Series has become very stale.

264q01.jpg

Seems right. Vettel was more at fault, and he only hurt himself.
PDR on Sky said the same, he said that if Kimi had jumped Max after the stops Vettel might have gotten a penalty, but because Max stayed ahead there was no further action

HAM complaining about rough upshifts and a dip in driveability. Most likely paranoia, but we'll see...

Edit: Oooh, Vettel losing a little compurse trying to get by Sirotkin. Good on SIR for trying to race him.

Back