Formula 1 2018 Rolex British Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 327 comments
I don't think Carlos would get RBR seat in case Ricciardo went elsewhere. To deserve that seat he would have to beat Hulk convincingly, which he hasn't done. At that point they might as well gamble with Gasly. But I can see Carlos doing a swap with Fernando

He's certainly a fantastic driver, but I love the car he's driving more than anything.
I was fortunate to see him driving the car in person yesterday, and the sauber for me has to be the sexiest machine on the grid. I'm a massive fan of the Alfa red on white paint job.

Red and white reminds of the good old Marlboro days. The tobacco era liveries are still my favourite liveries of all time! Rothmans, benson & hedges, player's, Camel, Mild Seven, Gauloises etc...

https://www.behance.net/gallery/51283867/What-would-modern-tobacco-livery-Concepts-look-like

But back on topic I hope the race will be decided by the one who manages the tires best (aka Verstappen:lol:)

Red and white reminds of the good old Marlboro days. The tobacco era liveries are still my favourite liveries of all time! Rothmans, benson & hedges, player's, Camel, Mild Seven, Gauloises etc...

https://www.behance.net/gallery/51283867/What-would-modern-tobacco-livery-Concepts-look-like

But back on topic I hope the race will be decided by the one who manages the tires best (aka Verstappen:lol:)
Then i hope Marcus Ericsson get in top 10, he is slow qualifier but good racedriver regarding tires.

Then i hope Marcus Ericsson get in top 10, he is slow qualifier but good racedriver regarding tires.

He definitely has improved in that area this season. Could be the Sauber car or LeClerc's teammate help.

Wondering if I should watch this or just fire up the PS4-Pro instead. I suppose I'll watch the start and then make my mind up.

I've never been one to root for a single team but I do kind of want Ferrari to do well. They're like the Yankees of F1 but they got in a "Mets" type period and they're working back to champion status.

And Hamilton complaining constantly because there's gotta be an excuse for why he's so slow. Oh wait, you're just not in a groove. Deal with it, put your head down, and get on with it.

Yeah, Kimi locked and understeered into HAM's rear. Hamilton's car seems ok, but this is now Vettel's race to lose.

Edit: "...even a VSC could help Hamilton is he gets the pit stops right." Welp, you've jinxed it Crofty.

Back