Formula 1 Aramco Gran Premio De España 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 175 comments
More pit lane woes for Gasly. :indiff:

Russell currently running in 11th. Doubt it's gonna get much better than that, but you never know. Alonso was complaining about a misfire earlier.

Valterri definitely not following orders.

edit: Lost about a second or two there.

Last edited:
Seems like Bottas is ignoring team orders....

Hamilton goes for a good overtake on Bottas, but no doubt there's time lost.

Edit: Bottas pits for Softs, ends up behind Leclerc. Seems like an odd time to go for fastest lap.

Last edited:
If that's Bottas' best attempt at a defense that was pretty pathetic. Could been fooled for him just letting him through.

lol Bottas

It's no wonder why the Finnish sports media has more hockey coverages than their own F1 drivers.

Why the absolute 🤬 do i ever have any optimism as a red bull fan? This season's already over just hand Lewis the damn title already

Well deserved win for Lewis & team. Good that we spectators had a good race with battles. Max (&team) tried but 2nd is the best they could achieve.
Max & Lewis both are exceptional racers. Tbh Bottas and Perez are so so. Expected more from them.

Just simply got outplayed by Mercedes' strategy. Red Bull really needs Perez up there.

Wish Lando had a better race. Was happy to see the Honey Badger up there a bit.

It was teal.
lewis.jpg
Remember seeing a purple halo strip on one of those cars.

Remember when Mercedes had a dog of a car in pre-season testing?

Last edited:
Mostly entertaining race. Mercedes nailed their strategy.

I'm surprised by Ferrari's pace, and Alpine's lack of it. Makes me nervous for McLaren's 3rd in the WCC. You can do it!

Good job by Gasly getting a point.

Perez has his work cut out for him. Today is a perfect example of why Red Bull need that rear gunner. They got outplayed by Merc's strategy.

That Lewis and Mercedes combo is certainly a cheat code :lol:....funny how Red Bull was the ones who called it first "Hungary 2019" :lol:..... Good job on Lewis for making it work yet again...either way, I was expecting a snooze fest but that wasn't too bad. Red Bull still has some work to do!

Back