Formula 1 Aramco Magyar Nagydíj 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 376 comments
Ferrari had no speed at all. Nice finish for Stroll in 4th, about 4 days behind Bottas.

That race was over as soon as Bottas jumped the start. He's the only person who can challenge Hamilton and he blew it before the lights even went out.

Anyone else see the Police Eyewear decal on the Mercedes helmets? With what's going on around the world, wouldn't Hamilton have something to say about that?

A great result for Verstappen given how quickly his team fixed that front-left corner. An outstanding team job.

Stroll can be happy with 4th. Not bad for a pay driver.

Great race. Lewis top as always and the revival of Max superb! About two hours ago nobody expected this outcome. He has to pay a couple of rounds for them tonight
Ferrari ai ai ai mama mia.

Good recovery for Albon....Max managed to make those tires last and keep P2! Well done.....as for Bottas, he just took way too long. Better luck next time... that's also if he doesn't get a penalty for jumping the start!

Anyone else see the Police Eyewear decal on the Mercedes helmets? With what's going on around the world, wouldn't Hamilton have something to say about that?

Why would he take an issue with it? Police Eyewear aren't the actual police, and I should think Hamilton isn't stupid enough to believe everyone in a police uniform is a murdering racist.

Mercedes nearly lapped 4th place at one point. And they call this the pinnacle of motorsport.

max was best driver for me, Vettel also did well considering his team screwed him twice.

Well, that was certainly a race, better than infomercials I guess.

Considering that's an expensive Italian brand and has nothing to do with law enforcement, probably not. Most cops probably couldn't even afford them.

They're cheaper than Oakleys, which seem to be pretty popular with well, everyone, including cops.

Albon.... what a joke he's in a Red Bull. Never been quicker than Kvyat in TR, and never performed any better than Gasly in RB:tdown:

Booooo no trophy bots!
Red Bull took them, Max and Albon will be driving them next week as they've proven better handling and more reliable.

They're cheaper than Oakleys, which seem to be pretty popular with well, everyone, including cops.
The only time I'd seen them they were well into the "lol nope" range... granted this was at an airport shop though, so maybe that's not the best example.

Mercedes nearly lapped 4th place at one point. And they call this the pinnacle of motorsport.

This sounds like shade being thrown at the Mercedes Team. If that's the case, I think that statement should be said to the other teams who can't get that **** together and not been able to challenge them for the last 6-7 year....or even to Ferrari who is now basically paying the price for "cheating" last year.

This sounds like shade being thrown at the Mercedes Team. If that's the case, I think that statement should be said to the other teams who can't get that **** together and not been able to challenge them for the last 6-7 year....or even to Ferrari who is now basically paying the price for "cheating" last year.

It’s shade being thrown at the sport if anything

The cost cap next year is being brought in to fix this. The environment to create gaps like this has been around forever, this isn't new.
I know it's not new, but it's been more prevalent now than ever, right? I've only been following for the last decade and I know you have a plethora of knowledge to call upon so I'd be happy to know I'm wrong :)

Re: Bottas jump start. Unless they flat out disqualify him, any penalty will keep him on the podium because he's more than 30 seconds ahead of Stroll.

Back