Formula 1 Eyetime Großer Preis von Österreich 2018

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 304 comments
Kimi critics in meltdown mode now. He's 3rd in the championship, a retirement or two away from being in the hunt with Vettel and Hamilton.
He’s just 9 points off Bottas in sixth, give him some time, he will be back in no time :P

adb
He’s just 9 points off Bottas in sixth, give him some time, he will be back in no time :P
Yeah... gotta feel for Bottas. Without his dreadful luck he’d be near the lead of the championship. Instead he’s last of the big 3. Not even remotely representative of his performances this year...

Yeah... gotta feel for Bottas. Without his dreadful luck he’d be near the lead of the championship. Instead he’s last of the big 3. Not even remotely representative of his performances this year...
Sure he deserves more, but for me it's a bit hard to gauge his performances, as it feels like Hamilton has been underperforming this year, but yeah, can't blame him for Hamilton's form. Still I would wait until year's end to judge, wouldn't be surprised if in heat of championship Lewis started pulling 0,3sec gaps over Bottas in qualy.

Just over half the races left to go. An unlucky breakdown or two for either Hamilton or Vettel puts the rest back in the hunt.

To be honest, I believe Lewis is still faster overall in one lap pace, but he is definitely underperforming. All those niggling mistakes in Q3 laps over the past few races are telling. And he isn't beating Bottas in qualifying (when he does beat him) by as much as we expected him to at the start of the season. They're 4-4 in Q3s that both cars have actually finished.

Back