4. Gasly
5. LeClerc
6. Sainz
7. Vettel
8. Raikkonen
9. Alonso
10. Norris

Fastest lap: Bottas

Yes, that much is obvious. Bitching about Bottas being an anchor when he's got a 10+ second lead with a few laps left is just being a little ass for Horner.
Yes because trying to keep that extra point that can be crucial in such a tight championship is being a little ass.

Frustrating race.

Too many points for Ferrari today. Shame Daniel mucked it up.

Quietly solid run for Gasly. Well done.

Congrats to Perez on a home podium.

3 Hondas in the top 5. Nice.

Looking more and more possible for Red Bull to land both championships.

Yes because trying to keep that extra point that can be crucial in such a tight championship is being a little ass.
It's not the trying to keep the point.

It's the acting like Bottas is holding Max up when Max is the one purposefully putting the pressure back on Bottas knowing he would have to back out as a back-marker, despite the fact Max can easily slow his pace b/c he's had the win secured laps ago. If that's what Max wants to do, go for it. But don't pull a Horner and act like the other driver is the one ruining your race.

Last edited:
Engine penalties aside, I can't see Max losing a race for the rest of the season. He's one of the two fastest drivers, and he's in the fastest car.

Last edited:
Roo
Engine penalties aside, I can't see Max losing a race for the rest of the season. He's one of the two fastest drivers, and he's in the fastest car.
Qatar and Saudi Arabia are definitely wildcards.
Brazil should favor Max, Abu Dhabi I would think a minor advantage to Max.

He's definitely the favorite for the championship right now

At this rate, Red Bull will win both championships. I didn't particularly enjoy this race as I find it rather boring with people not really able to overtake once they get too close, but it was nice watching Sergio get a podium in front of his home crowd. Sucks that McLaren lost P3 to Ferrari I was routing for them.

Roo
Merc is still the faster car overall. Max is just faster on race pace. Good to see some competition finally. Max will be champion this year. I said this before the season even started. Let's go boys!

Great effort from Checo, shame he didn't manage to pass Hamilton, but then again this is Hamilton we're talking about. Excellent results today for Red Bull 🏁, Bottas getting punted on the first corner is gutting, made even worse by the slow pit stop.

Man that Mexican fever is crazy, you'd think Checo won the race because of the roar from the crowd :lol:

Quite embarrassing by Merc destroying any chance Bottas had of points by hauling him into the pits over and over again.

I'm predicting a Max title this year now I'll be fair. But if I've learnt anything from F1, it's not over until it's mathematical.

Quite embarrassing by Merc destroying any chance Bottas had of points by hauling him into the pits over and over again.
They wouldn’t sacrifice potential constructors points for the fastest lap.
The drivers championship pays nothing; all the money comes from the other side.

Great effort from Checo, shame he didn't manage to pass Hamilton, but then again this is Hamilton we're talking about. Excellent results today for Red Bull 🏁, Bottas getting punted on the first corner is gutting, made even worse by the slow pit stop.

Man that Mexican fever is crazy, you'd think Checo won the race because of the roar from the crowd :lol:
It would have been interesting to see what Checo could have done with Hamilton if Russell didn't hold him up just a little bit.

Last edited:
Well I'm not too bothered I wasn't able to catch that one live, very dull for most of it. FF'd through half of it and seemingly missed nothing. Even when Perez was catching I never really felt like he was going to do anything, and sure enough, he didn't.

Mexico is always going to have this problem with the altitude.

He had 0% chance of points after the pit stop mistake unless 5 cars ahead all suddenly retired. It made no difference and it certainly wasn't "embarrassing", it was the logical thing to do to take a point off VER.

Not that it's probably going to matter mind you, he seems to have this title in the bag.

Back