Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 327 comments
Mazepin retires.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

That first banked corner, the Hugenholtz, is really weird to watch onboard. It's as if they're going into the wall every lap.

Last edited:
That first banked corner, the Hugenholtz, is really weird to watch onboard. It's as if they're going into the wall every lap.
The banking gives them crazy levels of grip, they can turn faster here than anywhere else I think

anyone surprised that we've not had a SC yet with this narrowish track esp with the banking corners and how people were having issues during the weekend.

Lewis just done an Albon.

"They're just so fast"
Well this is F1, where the fastest drivers are in the fastest race cars.

Lewis just done an Albon.

"They're just so fast"
Well this is F1, where the fastest drivers are in the fastest race cars.
Tune in for the next episode of Hamilton radio: "They race me so hard"

I could do without all the radio.

I think it is code language we don;t understand. See the gap between Max and Lewis decreasing rapidly. Or does Max has to pass some slower cars?

Perez sounds quite happy for someone in P10
I believe his engineer was telling him that the car was getting too many vibrations early in the race, which probably means Checo can't give it the full beans today. To that end, he's probably happy just to get points.

I believe his engineer was telling him that the car was getting too many vibrations early in the race, which probably means Checo can't give it the full beans today. To that end, he's probably happy just to get points.
I think that was due to the flatspot, so they pitted him and that should be fixed now.

The ol' AWS graphic showing "Code Red!" colors though Max seems to be doing fine. Tires looked good on the on-board.
Should be renamed to the "Hamilton Tire Wear Indicator"
Tires are Red, Bono my tires are gone.
Nek Minnit Lewis Hamilton gets fastest lap.

Back