Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 327 comments
3.8s gap.
set of softs
+1pt for fastest lap.
They would have 1 lap less, since they have to respond to Lewis, making it less likely they will get the lap. Then Lewis would have gained a bit during that lap anyway. If they have a slow stop they can lose it

Mercedes punted. It would be HILARIOUS if they lost a fastest lap point for Lewis.

Bottas giving Merc the big middle just now. :lol:

I think that's confirmation that Bottas isn't too worried about finding a seat next year.

YESSSS! Well done Max. Although you had to fight against two Mercedes' you did it on your own. Well deserved.

First Dutch F1 racer to win at a Dutch GP

1630852670095.png

Last edited:
Who else but the spoiled golden child of Mercedes.
Unless he went wide and had track limits invoked, that was bound to happen. Mercedes is extremely fortunate they did not screw that up.

I mean this is beyond disrespectful for Bottas, he was playing the team game all along, and they pitted him for no reason and instructed him not to go for the fastest lap!
Mercedes knows that every single point matters for this championship. Of course they are gonna try to get it for Lewis

Bit of a snoozer. I thought there'd be more incidents, but glad that there weren't.

Awful lot of people in the stands, but made for a nice way for Max to regain the WDC lead. So. Much. Orange. Holy crap.

Quiet race and a good chunk of points for Gasly and the Ferraris.

Wasn't expecting the Alpines to be so good.

Shame McLaren couldn't do more. I'm just going to pretend that all the orange is for them.

Ooh, live anthem was a nice touch.

I would be in complete shock if Max doesn't win the WDC....his win today is just commanding and his overall performance this weekend has just been nearly flawless. That Red Bull car is really working at every track! 👏

I would be in complete shock if Max doesn't win the WDC....his win today is just commanding and his overall performance this weekend has just been nearly flawless. That Red Bull car is really working at every track! 👏
Considering the new regulations, I don’t think it’s surprising that the Red Bull is walking away from Mercedes in multiple circumstances.

e: I don't think I've ever been so critical of an F1 season. I am a Hamilton fan, but it seems like with all of the antics, fans' verbal abuse toward drivers, constant driver change talk, needless red flags, media hyping, etc, I'm honestly burned out.

I'm pretty much waiting for 2022 changes, at least it will feel like things will be starting fresh, as it seems the FIA's current formula is just plain stale at the moment.

Last edited:
Back