Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prémio De Portugal 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 136 comments
Perez has now led 2 laps, more than Gasly or Albon managed in the last 2 seasons. He is far enough ahead to be a problem for Mercedes if there's a Safety Car. This driver move is pretty much already worth it then.

Bottas has given up now Max is through.

Which means he's in a position to bother Hamilton a bit before pitting.

Mazespin continuing his streak of making friends across the grid (surprise!). That definitely cost Perez his tires.

Yay, let's go Alonso

edit: 5 second penalty for Nikita. Yeah, that will affect him real good.

Last edited:
5s time penalty for ignoring blue flags from the consent-dodger... who's already a full minute behind the second-last car, which is his own team-mate.

If you filled a race suit with rendered horse hooves it'd do better. And be a better person.

Last edited:
5s time penalty for ignoring blue flags from the consent-dodger... who's already a full minute behind the second-last car, which is his own team-mate.

If you filled a race suit with rendered horse hooves it'd do better. And be a better person.
Give him some slack, he has made an extra pit stop.

Wait? 58? Not 28? Oh wow he really is nowhere.

Do you have a list of Mazepin nicknames and insults, or do you make them up on the spot? You're quite varied in them :lol:

Not up to the standards of the first two races but still an intriguing battle between Verstappen and Hamilton.

That's the third race in a row where the two champions protagonists have been side by side on track. I can't imagine that happens an awful lot on F1.

Biggest intrigue now is if Mazepin can indeed sneak driver of the day. I'm not sure he's going to last the season so he might not have many more opportunities.

Man... Guenther Steiner must be like: :lol::lol::lol:

wiMV1q.gif

"(beeping) Mazapan!!" :banghead::banghead:

Not a typo, I just liked to nickname Mazepin, Mazapan :lol:

Mazapandealmendras.jpg

Edit: Ok @Famine, I get it... No more Guenther words from now on, oh, and I always censor the cuss ;)...

Last edited:
Mick Schumacher in the dreadful Haas passing Nicholas Latifi in the not truly terrible but fairly bad Williams...

Edit: Verstappen AND Bottas pitting for fastest lap point :lol:

Last edited:
Back