Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prémio De Portugal 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 136 comments
Decent race with a good battle at the front, race tailed off when Hamilton passed Perez.

Two of the top three pitting in the last few laps to get fastest lap seems a bit daft.

:censored:ing track limits strike again! Can we go ONE race this year without this rule being debated?

Not as exciting as last year, or the last two races, but still had some decent scraps.

Good to see Bottas and Perez finishing up where they should.

Solid finish for Norris, and a nice recovery for Ricciardo. C'mon, McLaren!

Surprisingly good points for Alpine.

Wanted Alpha Tauri to do better, but at least Gasly got a point.

Fight for the WDC and WCC still tight. Gogogo!

Not the most exciting race of all time but it was a brilliant performance by Alonso - he's still got it! :)

Also think Mick deserves a shoutout, the Haas is beyond awful but he still managed to overtake Latifi.

When does driver of the day get announced?

I'm sure they normally do it by now...

Perez got driver of the day?

Last edited:
No, I asked a question.
Keep waiting then.

ronaldld1cot7.png

Race was kind of similar to last year. Quite eventful at the start but it turned into the usual procession, complete with HAM-VER-BOT. At least Perez managed to get the 2nd Red Bull car in 4th place. Still a bit more to go before he becomes the rear gunner that Red Bull needs, but he's definitely getting there. Mick also had a decent scuffle with Latifi near the end of the race, manhandling that Haas a lot better than his teammate.

Mazepin being a full minute behind Schumacher and ignoring blue flag bodes well for Monaco, a place renowned for its passing opportunities...

I think it's highly likely that Mazepin will pass several cars on the first lap. I also think he won't complete that lap.

Back