Formula 1 Mercedes-Benz Großer Preis von Deutschland 2019Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 666 comments
Rain going to last for the first half of the race, according to BBC Weather. With Verstappen starting on the "wrong" tyres (softs rather than the meds of everyone around him) this could be good for Red Bull - once the race is wet the tyre-change rule is dropped.
Maybe I’m missing something but if it’s a wet race then the quali tyre strategy is thrown out of the window?

I woke up at 5am, got a bike ride in, breakfast, I'm ready. Being interested in Motorsports in the US takes discipline :P

McLaren on full wets o.o

Commentators mentioning safety car start :/

Sc start.
Ridiculous, what was the point in changing the rules to allow wet weather starts if they’re just going to ignore them?? These are the best drivers IN THE WORLD...

Well there goes any excitement from having a wet start in the first place...

Bunch of cowards the stewards are......

So the commentators are saying there's nearly no data on how the cars with new aero work in the wet.

Could be a big opportunity for some of the new drivers to break out.

Uh... in a good way, I mean.

So the commentators are saying there's nearly no data on how the cars with new aero work in the wet.

Could be a big opportunity for some of the new drivers to break out.

Uh... in a good way, I mean.
If they had a chance to show how well they can get up to speed. Now it's just a parade and overtaking is even harder because you can't see in front as far.

Most of the rain will get cleared out under the safety car. A couple of laps on inters and then they'll move to the dry tires.

A standing start!! This will probably be exciting.

This race should of been allowed to start as normal though, Fia treats F1 like they need training wheels when it's wet.

Back