Formula 1 Mercedes-Benz Großer Preis von Deutschland 2019Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 666 comments
He is under investigation again for driving too slowly behind the safety car.

A little consistency with those penalties would be nice. LeClerc gets away with an unsafe release, but Hamilton...?

A little consistency with those penalties would be nice. LeClerc gets away with an unsafe release, but Hamilton...?

Leclerc’s was down to the pit crew, Hamilton’s was down to the driver.

Edit: another one bites the dust!! The last sector is deadly

Pretty simple. Hamilton was in control of his car doing that. leclerc was told by the team that it was safe. Not his decision to release

Ferrari: Unsafe pit release - stewards issue a fine.
Mercedes: Enter pits the wrong side of a bollard rather than carry on with a dangerous car in wet conditions - five second penalty

Stewarding by die roll.
Well, by your reasoning then if I hit the wall at turn 1 and my car is in a dangerous conditions, it is ok for me to go on the circuit on reverse way to join the pits... Or just running directly pits on wrong way, because hey, it would be too dangerous to make a lap with that car...

Well, by your reasoning then if I hit the wall at turn 1 and my car is in a dangerous conditions, it is ok for me to go on the circuit on reverse way to join the pits... Or just running directly pits on wrong way, because hey, it would be too dangerous to make a lap with that car...
Lewis didn't go in reverse

Back