Formula 1 Mercedes-Benz Großer Preis von Deutschland 2019Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 666 comments
Well, by your reasoning then
Nope. By your version of my reasoning based on something I didn't say.

Anyone 'member when Max Verstappen got a 5s penalty for an unsafe release at Monaco this season? I 'member.

Actually, anyone 'member when Max Verstappen span the car and raged at the team for putting him on the wrong tyres about 30 minutes back? :lol:

And anyway... Safety car on warm-up laps untill track was almost dry... A lot of crashes with moist track on intermediate tires... I wonder... Are the cars unsafe to run in wet conditions, or nowadays drivers have same driving skills as a sponge?

Ferrari: Unsafe pit release - stewards issue a fine.

Team error. Punish the team.

Mercedes: Enter pits the wrong side of a bollard rather than carry on with a dangerous car in wet conditions - five second penalty

Driver error. Blame the driver.

As it should be. But the FIA should have told us that the rule has been changed.

Last edited:
Bit unfair to fine Leclerc but give Lewis the penalty after recovering from a crash.... hey-ho

The smart play is to let Lewis loose and have him attack max and just hope for something to happen

It's really saying something when the TV announcers who do this for a living, after all this time still calling Racing Point a Force India. Are they just that dumb/can't unlearn things?

So with Vettel and Hamilton out of the reckoning, who from Formula 1B is going to make it on the podium?

Hot take: extremely fast, powerful cars with not that much grip makes for hilarious, unpredictable, compelling and interesting races.

thor_another_8bbaf807.gif

Stroll is gonna be under interstellar pressure.

Hot take: extremely fast, powerful cars with not that much grip makes for hilarious, unpredictable, compelling and interesting races.
These cars are absolutely awful at low speed. I'd be happy if they reduce the amount of aero.

Maybe they really should introduce some wet sprinklers to the races..... NOT

Back