Formula 1 Ooredoo Qatar Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 333 comments
Surely someone with more sense will remind Max of what happened in '97 and the how the leading championship driver lost the entire championship to a DSQ.
It would be fitting for RB to lose the championship in this way given the way they conduct themselves, hopefully we will get legitimate racing though. Watching the weaving down the straight at Sao Paulo and running off track from Max & then the delusional rantings of the management team at RB you wonder what might happen next. The ideal scenario is a final race showdown, with the stewards keeping their noses out of it! I worry that someone might get hurt, for what at the end of the day is just money...

Would it be a surprise to see some kind of 'Crashgate'-style shenanigans again from RB which would benefit Max over Lewis? Especially when coming to two tracks with little run-off in places.

Would it be a surprise to see some kind of 'Crashgate'-style shenanigans again from RB which would benefit Max over Lewis?

Verstappen when Tsunoda parks it horizontally across the track:

call-an-ambulance-but-not-for-me-meme-template-ytd04.jpg

McLaren
Surely someone with more sense will remind Max of what happened in '97 and the how the leading championship driver lost the entire championship to a DSQ.

Outside of Newey, where would you expect to find someone like that at Red Bull. Perez maybe, but they all seem seem have to bow down to Horner and Marko and I can imagine there would be repercussions if someone tried doing that since said bosses seem to love the win it or bin it(and them) attitude.

Back