Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana Ferrari 1000 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 451 comments
Very good Albon. Hope it gives you extra motivation.

Bottas board radio: "keep the pressure on". Gap goes from 1.7 to 5 secs?! Is that code language?

Cyril after Ricciardo finishes 4th:

Phew.gif

It's a shame Ricciardo and Russell didn't make it in the end.

But both Ferraris are in the points, in the opposite end that they would want.

I was anticipating excitement, but crikey hell! Nothing like a 'new' track to make everyone look like noobs. I'm glad Albon finally got his podium, but I really wanted Ricciardo and Norris to be up there.

I just assumed Imola was next week because they're in Italy. Oh well
I had hoped so too, but it looks like it's the 2nd-to-last race. Won't be any major down to the wire racing for the championship, but hopefully the mid-pack gives out something special.

Another chaotic race, Well done to Albon.

First time that both Ferrari's have scored points in the same race for five races!

You can see how physical that race is, without the stoppages the drivers would probably faint.

A good race track hope it gets used again, T1 provides alot more overtaking possibilities then I thought, but DRS was a little OP.

90 wins for Hamilton. One short of equalising Schumacher. Never thought I'd see that.
That’s what happens when you’re the designated #1 in the most dominant car/team in the history of the sport. Literally all he’s had to do is beat his teammate since 2014, and since 2017 his teammate has been someone specifically brought in to not challenge him and instead serve as his rear gunner.

It's time to write off the championship.

Remarkable really, two manic races and both work on Hamilton's favour. I swear Bottas has been told behind closed doors not to fight Hamilton, probably because Rosberg and Hamilton collided the best of three times in three years but still walked the titles. This is not like Webber and Vettel, where Vettel was consistently miles ahead in qualifying and the races. Bottas basically matches Hamilton in both but refuses to fight him. Keeps talking big but is not putting in the effort, especially when you consider he should be working twice as hard since luck is always on Hamilton's side.

Max on the other hand is, but the car has other ideas. This surely has to go down as one of the most unchallenged championships in history.

That's two races in a row I DVR the race and miss the finish. :lol:

I don't think they're coming back to Mugello any time soon.

Latest Posts

Back