Formula 1 Rolex Belgian Grand Prix 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 234 comments
This sport really is in a dire state, one more year of this is really going to do some serious damage.

That race was Paul Ricard levels of awful. Once Lewis made it past turn 1 it was literally over.

And some people actually want this domination to keep going for years... :ill:

Literally nothing happened. Russell and Giovinazzi crashing out has no effect on the championship and all the safety car triggered by it did was give the whole grid a free pit stop. Tyres were clearly fine, the rain didn't come, that's the worst Belgian Grand Prix I've seen in twelve years of watching this sport.

This sport really is in a dire state, one more year of this is really going to do some serious damage.

Did you by chance watch F1 during the era of Ferrari domination? I wouldn't be too worried. But if you'd like some real competition, definitely tune into the IndyCar race later today 👍

Did you by chance watch F1 during the era of Ferrari domination? I wouldn't be too worried. But if you'd like some real competition, definitely tune into the IndyCar race later today 👍
Are they racing on an oval or a real track?

Im sure some people will use the midfield as an excuse to salvage this mess of a race.

The sport is gonna be literally in serious trouble if this crap still continues in 2022

It will get better, but Bernie's self serving ways have brought us to this point... reform is a slow train... Its unreal that the latest concorde agreement still favours Ferrari...

I made a half-promise to myself to turn off if the status-quo remained unchanged after lap 1 (half-hoping for a Banzai move from Ric), stayed out of hope that Max might be able to make things interesting... it's the hope that gets you.

2 more laps and Ricc would have probably been on the podium....I really hope we'll get to see him fighting at the front with the McLaren/Mercedes next season. The car seems to be good but just need a more powerful and reliable engine.

Here's hoping the second half of the season will be a great watch with all the new and returning circuits though.

Bottas can't touch Lewis. Just hoping for more good midfield battles/coverage, and an occasional Verstappen challenge. Oh and some rain

Thank god we have F2.

If F1 could be as consistently exciting as F2 then I would be very happy.

Back