Formula 1 Rolex Großer Preis Von Österreich 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 532 comments
Latifi causes the first Red Flag of the season. Crash on the exit of Turn 1. He basically had the same spin he had yesterday, but this time nosed into the tyres.

RBR Das system incoming.

Horner's been a bit more cautious about that this morning. He's raised an interesting point though - if Mercedes use the system in the qualifying session then do the other teams get a free pass to adjust steering toe in parc fermé? Horner claims it could amount to the same thing, although Mercedes (and the stewards) will probably reply that the track/pits during live quali are not parc fermé.

So DAS is legal now, illegal next year.
Going to scour GtPlanet AUP now, hopefully I'll find something I can say or do here in 2020 but not in 2021.

Horner's been a bit more cautious about that this morning. He's raised an interesting point though - if Mercedes use the system in the qualifying session then do the other teams get a free pass to adjust steering toe in parc fermé? Horner claims it could amount to the same thing, although Mercedes (and the stewards) will probably reply that the track/pits during live quali are not parc fermé.

Its genius to be able to use the steering wheel to do the adjustment thats the side step, for another team to do it they would have to have to mechanically alter the car which the regs wont allow under parc ferme. No wonder the loop has been closed its half engineer half lawyer these days innit?

Ai ai ai Vettel. Feel sorry for him...Afraid this is the max for Ferrari this season. They already focus on 2021?!

maybe after hungary upgrades they might become more competitive but with such a short season can you afford to drop any points I really doubt it

Verstappen looking decent for the race by being able to start on mediums but the Mercedes pace might be too much for him

Max could get swamped at the start on mediums but judging from last year on softs, what's new. :lol:
Is a 1.02 possible from the black Mercs?

Umm, yes

Well, that was a surprising and somewhat disappointing end to qualifying.

Still, looks like Bottas has some solid speed behind him. Norris also qualifies 4th and splits the Red Bulls.

Back