Formula 1 Rolex Turkish Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 217 comments
Props to Ocon for making the race on one set of intermediates. I don't remember the last time somebody pulled that off.

Props to Ocon for making the race on one set of intermediates. I don't remember the last time somebody pulled that off.
He may have only pulled it off by being a lap down though. One more lap and the tyre may have gone, or if it didn't, he'd have been passed by GIO. He lost a whopping 20 seconds to him in the last 7 laps, one more would've been enough.

97v4w52imms71.png

It shows that HAM not stopping would have been the worst call of the three available. He'd have been in roughly the same boat of dropping a lot of time at the least.

Last edited:
He may have only pulled it off by being a lap down though. One more lap and the tyre may have gone, or if it didn't, he'd have been passed by GIO. He lost a whopping 20 seconds to him in the last 7 laps, one more would've been enough.

97v4w52imms71.png

It shows that HAM not stopping would have been the worst call of the three available. He'd have been in roughly the same boat of dropping a lot of time at the least.
Those are the new slicktermediate tires that Pirelli have been working on. Pirelli just needs to change the color on the sidewalls to 💩brown.

I'm so far behind F1 news. Hopefully, I'll attend the April 7-10 event. Can't wait to see the new car. It's looking awesome. So compact.

Seeing as that was Bottas' first wet weather win in F1 ever, I don't think we can call him that.

Since Bottas moved to Mercedes, Hamilton, Verstappen and Ocon were the only drivers to win a wet race until Turkey. So I don't think that claim of Bottas being a wet driving God can really be attributed to anything except this weekend. Of course you have to remember how the Emilia-Romagna GP went this year to get an indication.

Latest Posts

Back