2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 4/20, 180 km of Autopolis, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

Hey guys may have run into an expected problem. My internet went out about 6:20pm Eastern. Right in the middle of me doing a race to get my daily mileage in. I have reset my router twice so far. Sadly the internet has not come be on yet. If it comes back on at a reasonable time tonight I will still host. If not I we unfortunately have to move around some stuff.

I have reset my router possibly for the 15th time now. Still no status change yet. If I'm able to still host tonight. I will likely cancel qualifying at this point. Procedure is to set the grid by points. Especially since we new to the series drivers and the Tokyo track are not everyone's favorite. It is more important to provide a reasonable amount of practice.

Gr.1 Points Standings
Updated to Round 9, 4/6/24
Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Wins
1. TheColdWarriors, 107 pts, 2 Wins
2. fastone371, 85 pts, 2 Wins
3. Michel-QC_21, 62 pts, 1 Win
4. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 2 pts

Gr.3 Points Standings
1. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 214 pts, 6 Wins
2. DusanMandic9, 96 pts, 1 Win
3. Michel-QC_21, 64 pts, 2 Wins
4. poolshark3436, 46 pts
5. SHOFAST, 30 pts
6. Ace5920, 28 pts
7. fastone371, 28 pts
8. p1p_squeek11, 27 pts
9. TheColdWarriors, 23 pts
10. iismoke_DOPE, 4 pts
11. C_rose149, 2 pts
12. breadedkilljoy, 1 pts

Last edited:
I have reset my router possibly for the 15th time now. Still no status change yet. If I'm able to still host tonight. I will likely cancel qualifying at this point. Procedure is to set the grid by points. Especially since we new to the series drivers and the Tokyo track are not everyone's favorite. It is more important to provide a reasonable amount of practice.

Gr.1 Points Standings
1. TheColdWarriors, 107 pts, 2 Wins
2. fastone371, 85 pts, 2 Wins
3. Michel-QC_21, 62 pts, 1 Win
4. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 2 pts

Gr.3 Points Standings
1. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 214 pts, 6 Wins
2. DusanMandic9, 96 pts, 1 Win
4. poolshark3436, 46 pts
5. SHOFAST, 30 pts
6. Ace5920, 28 pts
7. fastone371, 28 pts
8. p1p_squeek11, 27 pts
10. iismoke_DOPE, 4 pts
11. C_rose149, 2 pts
12. breadedkilljoy, 1 pts
I logged off already, please post here if you get going, I may be able to make it

I had some good practice with Massi tonight, I hopped in the 787 with RS first then swapped to RM and ran a personal best of 1:42, a little slower than Massi who I think was on RH. I didn't tune the car at all so I think I could have found a little more time, probably not enough to keep up with Massi on RM or RS, but it was still fun.

Open now 9:30pm start. No qualifying. Sorry saves me some scheduling headaches to get it in tonight.

Last edited:
18eda9a1e8497-screenshotUrl.jpg

18eda9a8fdb19-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 10 Results

Gr.1 Results

Pole Award: TheColdWarriors
Race Winner: Fastone371
Fastest Lap: Fastone371

Notes: Pole Bonus not awarded due to canceled qualifying.

Gr.3 Results

Pole Award: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Class Winner: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Fastest Lap: OCR_GUI_JOSA

Notes: Pole Bonus not awarded due to canceled qualifying.
Notes: C_rose149 did not earn points due to car change.

Gr.1 Points Standings
Updated to Round 9, 4/13/24
1. fastone371, 111 pts, 3 Wins
2. TheColdWarriors, 109 pts, 2 Wins
3. Michel-QC_21, 70 pts, 1 Win
4. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 2 pts

Gr.3 Points Standings
Updated to Round 9, 4/13/24
1. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 240 pts, 7 Wins
2. DusanMandic9, 105 pts, 1 Win
4. poolshark3436, 52 pts
5. Ace5920, 42 pts
6. SHOFAST, 30 pts
7. fastone371, 28 pts
8. p1p_squeek11, 27 pts
10. iismoke_DOPE, 4 pts
11. C_rose149, 2 pts
12. breadedkilljoy, 2 pts

Next Race

4/20, 11. 180 km of Autopolis
Race Details
Autopolis International Racing Full Course, 39 Laps Race, 182 km (113.1 miles), Race Reduced to 34 Laps (155 km) if Gr.3 Only, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties Weak, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout

Following Race

5/4, 12. High-Speed Ring 410 km
Race Details
High-Speed Ring Forward, 95 Laps Race, 412.7 km (256.5 miles), Race Reduced to 78 Laps (335 km) if Gr.3 Only, Early Morning Start, Time Change x8, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x6, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Wall Penalties Weak, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1.5 Points Payout

@MotoJP46
I greatly apologize for mess and you missing our race this week. I did see you come in. We are already started 1 hour 10 minutes late. Anyways that also reminded me I never confirmed the lobby schedule with you. For when I have internet and things go as planned.

Lobby Schedule

*Lobby Opens / Practice
EST / EDT 7:00 pm
PST / PDT 4:00 pm

*Qualifying
EST / EDT 8:00 pm
PST / PDT 5:00 pm

*Race
EST / EDT 8:30pm
PST / PDT 5:30pm

*Note: Eastern Standard / Daylight Savings Time is the advertised time.

Last edited:
Our next venue is the real world Japanese circuit Autopolis International Racing Course. Yes that's the full name of the track. The 2.9 mile circuit was opened in November of 1990 as an international alternative to the aging Suzuka and Fuji. Making the track slightly younger than me.

Anyways while the track has hosted some international events. The track has never gained it's dreamed popularity. Both due to the track not providing the best racing, but also due to the track's location.

Being located in mountainous rural interior of the island of Kyushu. Japan's most Southern and 3rd largest of the main islands. While the location provides beautiful scenery. The rural road system needed to get to track is not necessary up to handling large volumes of traffic. You know like the kind you get for sporting events. Someone didn't think that through.

As for the track itself. Despite some financial troubles track has had. Autopolis' facilities and infrastructure are supposedly fairly high standard. So it's a nice place if you make too the track. I must point out the usual feature of the pit complex being on the exterior of the track. Rare to see for real life race tracks.

As for advice strategy wise is similar to the Horse Thief Mile. Track position vs grip vs tire wear. No tire requirements due to the possibility of rain. As I don't know if the tire penalty is void if the race is very wet. As of for setup. This is not a place I've fully figured out yet. While this should be good track for the 919. I myself will be spending the week experimenting with setups to improve my chances. Good luck guys.

Hey guys I this is something I've been thinking about for a bit. We have a 3 week break between the Blue Moon Oval race scheduled May 18th and our Le Mans scheduled June 8th. June 1st was left open as a possible postponement date. I have been thinking of filling this gap with a special exhibition round. My thought is make this an unrestricted round. Meaning no BOP or limits on HP and weight. You'll would finally be able to use the turbo / supercharger most race cars can get. Both classes would be involved either mixed or separate depending on track. Would you'll be interested in this exhibition round?

Hey guys I this is something I've been thinking about for a bit. We have a 3 week break between the Blue Moon Oval race scheduled May 18th and our Le Mans scheduled June 8th. June 1st was left open as a possible postponement date. I have been thinking of filling this gap with a special exhibition round. My thought is make this an unrestricted round. Meaning no BOP or limits on HP and weight. You'll would finally be able to use the turbo / supercharger most race cars can get. Both classes would be involved either mixed or separate depending on track. Would you'll be interested in this exhibition round?
Being a non points paying race we could run any car we choose?

Being a non points paying race we could run any car we choose?
I decided to pitch the idea before doing any major work on it. Fine details still need to be worked out but, yes I'll probably remove car restrictions besides for classes. I'm also debating whether to allow a vote for the venue or use one of the tracks didn't make the cut for this season.

I've also already started looking into what I want to do for a late summer / fall league. We are starting to get a good reliable group again. So I want something to announce before end the season. To help keep players around. Last year's concept unfortunately wasn't well received. So I'm definitely not trying that again.

Only 3 days for until our next race. A reminder on race details.

Next Race

Race Details
Autopolis International Racing Full Course, 39 Laps Race, 182 km (113.1 miles), Race Reduced to 34 Laps (155 km) if Gr.3 Only, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout

Only 3 days for until our next race. A reminder on race details.

Next Race

Race Details
Autopolis International Racing Full Course, 39 Laps Race, 182 km (113.1 miles), Race Reduced to 34 Laps (155 km) if Gr.3 Only, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout
Any way I could sign up for a specific race? Would love to do 2 Hours of Le Mans.

Any way I could sign up for a specific race? Would love to do 2 Hours of Le Mans.
Yes one-off starts are still for now. We are finally starting to grow. Anyways lobbies are friends only. Send a friend request to TheColdWarriors and will go from there.

I decided to pitch the idea before doing any major work on it. Fine details still need to be worked out but, yes I'll probably remove car restrictions besides for classes. I'm also debating whether to allow a vote for the venue or use one of the tracks didn't make the cut for this season.

I've also already started looking into what I want to do for a late summer / fall league. We are starting to get a good reliable group again. So I want something to announce before end the season. To help keep players around. Last year's concept unfortunately wasn't well received. So I'm definitely not trying that again.
If you don’t mind me asking, what was last year concept?

I was in a short lived MX-5 cup series, that was very competitive but I think on the wrong day/time of year for it to continue. The league's only series on Friday evening for the EU.

For the one off race I’m intrigued but it would depend on the track because I can think of a few I just wouldn’t really want to race on.

Back