Forza 2 DLC hitting tonight.

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 168 comments

DuckRacer

Premium
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161663

The first batch of downloadable content for Forza Motorsport 2 arrives via Xbox Live tonight at 2:00 a.m. PST. Microsoft and Turn 10 bring word of three completely free Nissan-sponsored cars -- the 2007 Sentra SE-R, Altima, and 350Z -- onto the marketplace (similar to deals made for Project Gotham Racing 3 and Test Drive Unlimited) and a Peugeot 908, as raced at Le Mans, can be purchased for 50 points, or only $0.62.
Less than a dollar? Not bad.

Additionally, Turn 10 will be kicking off a customization contest, where players are tasked with designing their own Sentra SE-R and having both Turn 10 and actual Nissan designers come to a consensus on the winner. And it's not all for virtual fame and glory; you might win a real car in the process.

Just thought I'd let everyone know. :)

Excellent! I'm glad I can afford the 908 though. :lol: only 120 points left.

Now we only need a Camry Solara. :lol:

Horse rubbish....The 908 was supposed to be free back in June. The team behind this game is continuously pushing my patience. They're as bad as Eden and Atari on TDU.

The additional Nissans sound interesting, particularly the updated 350Z with the VQHO engine. Although, I'll probably tinker with the Altima for a bit.

Otherwise, I was hoping for a few extra cars from Europe, but they didn't come. The Alfa 8C probably sat on the top of my list, the new Maserati Gran Turismo a close second.

Just to let you know 2am is not classed as night, but in fact morning. Anyway I cannot wait to get the 908 HDi Fap.

So we get an ugly wannabe SE-R (Spec-V? if not it has a CVT :P), a low-midrange sedan with some power, and a 350Z, which we already had as the Fairlady.

Bah Humbug.

The Altima is the best of the three.

But god damn this is the most boring DLC for a game ever.

Might as well add updated loading screens along with it.

Wow... no engine swaps... no body kits... but there's the... : pause : the forza body kit crap.

Thanks Turn10... :rolleyes:

Since you told us it is up now, at least you can go to bed now DWA. Anyway at the moment I am working towards earning some more career credits, before I download the content.

Looks like I'm gonna be the first to make a profit on these POS in the AH. How do you feel about that TVR? :dopey:

Not even gonna bother downloading it even though it's free. 2 pointless FWDs and a 350 like the ones we have already, only with less options? Only fills up the garage.

DWA
Looks like I'm gonna be the first to make a profit on these POS in the AH. How do you feel about that TVR? :dopey:
How do you expect to profit since you can only sell them to people that already have them. (Works the same as LCE cars)

Ske
Not even gonna bother downloading it even though it's free. 2 pointless FWDs and a 350 like the ones we have already, only with less options? Only fills up the garage.

Using up garage space is a bad thing? Last time I checked there's achievements for it.

The new Z comes in nifty colors. I like it. The SE-R they can keep, and the Altima.. is an Altima.

DWA
There are suckers...
And your talking to the wrong guy, because I know where to find better deals, but then again the only car I am buying in my single player career after downloading the pack and the 908 HDi Fap is only the 908 HDi Fap.

How do you expect to profit since you can only sell them to people that already have them. (Works the same as LCE cars)

Bwahahaha! :lol:

Sentra sold for 20,000

Z sold for 30,000

BTW, before you say what that's all? I have them 50% off. xD

DWA
Bwahahaha! :lol:

Sentra sold for 20,000

Z sold for 30,000

BTW, before you say what that's all? I have them 50% off. xD
Your evil plans won't last for too long, when more people look at the true prices of the download cars in the career mode.

Your evil plans won't last for too long, when more people look at the true prices of the download cars in the career mode.

captain_obvious.jpg

;)

Looks like Turn10 messed up the game again. Once more, the 908 is another R1 that falls next to the F333SP. Talk about the realism. :rolleyes:

Back