Forza 6 Gameplay videos

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 642 comments
When it fist came out I could but now I'd still rather hotlap in forza 5. Sounds are equally as good for sure. Would probably play pcars more if the eladerboard chasing was as fun as forza.

I'm testing different headphones at the moment.
Have been quite impressed with FM6 audio, (admittedly from videos thus far) it has excellent STEREO separation and ambiance.

Try testing P Cars for stereo directional effects, I assume it is not a PS4 related issue.
It has nice engines but listen for passing cars or having two wheels off track, their is no stereo positioning that I can detect. Oddly you can hear sounds that should be L/R on the alternative side/speaker, (try headphones).

Last edited:

02CZq3i.jpg

Any videos of Long Beach yet? I'm anxious to see if Drivatars are able to get through the 2nd and last turns on the full map (it's essentially gridlock in FM5 and unplayable) as well as not tapping the brakes in the slight kink on the main straightaway.

Any videos of Long Beach yet? I'm anxious to see if Drivatars are able to get through the 2nd and last turns on the full map (it's essentially gridlock in FM5 and unplayable) as well as not tapping the brakes in the slight kink on the main straightaway.

Forza Fuel Challenge Ranked 25 in 'Hardcore' leaderboard - Audi S3 Sedan @ Lime Rock Park. Messed up second to last corner but apart from that, it is a half decent lap. Video has multiple views, onboard with telemetry and close to final ranking for competition at end.

I don't know how anyone can really tell over his constant talking that's got a higher volume than what's going on the game. Trying to find an in-car video of the real deal is a bit hard as well. There's a video displaying the engine when it was being developed where it does sound very different, but it's out of the car & on a testing platform being put through its paces.

I don't know how anyone can really tell over his constant talking that's got a higher volume than what's going on the game. Trying to find an in-car video of the real deal is a bit hard as well. There's a video displaying the engine when it was being developed where it does sound very different, but it's out of the car & on a testing platform being put through its paces.
You can't hear much, but it at least seems like the cross plane sample used for previous v8 super cars, which already is wrong.

Seems I'll only be able to put up average-quality Twitch videos for the time being, but I have some to share!

Glad I caught that last little bit. I was worried when I saw "I'll be streaming for 2 hours in 10 minutes" posted exactly two hours and 10 minutes ago.

*can hardly hold his excitement, expending energy trying not to type up a short post exclusively in caps*
OhMyGoodnessIWantToHaveThisNow!!!!

...fanboying out of the way

I really love how the game looks.

*can hardly hold his excitement, expending energy trying not to type up a short post exclusively in caps*
OhMyGoodnessIWantToHaveThisNow!!!!

...fanboying out of the way

I really love how the game looks.

GT350R will soon be mine..... soon.

Latest Posts

Back