Forza 6 News Incoming?

I don't think it's Willow Spirngs.

When you look at the left or the right on the pic, you can see there are fences or something like that, but in Willow Springs you would only see more sand or what else there is, I don't know exactly. Also the curb doen't look like the ones in Willow Springs.

Guys, all of those shots are from previous forzas. Look at the far right one, that's clearly the fm3 rev counter. And forza stopped using the coloured logo.

Edit: damn,those are fm6 shots. That rev counter really looks like fm3's

Last edited:
On the other hand Laguna has blue rumble strips, but this shot has red ones. I think FM3 had red ones since it was an old version, and the UI looks like FM3 too. So mystery solved - it's the new GT pasted on a shot from FM3 gameplay. But I'm really pulling stuff out my arse on this one.

The second shot from the left shows a GT too, but in reality it's just pasted on an old FM5 promo shot. Chech the angle and surroundings.
Forza-Motorsport-5.jpg

Forza_3_Laguna_Seca_001.jpg.jpg

So yeah, it's just a bunch a photoshop mashups and not real screens.

Is it too much to hope for the GT90 being in FM6 as well as the new GT?

I was hoping the same thing when the GT was announced as the cover car. I'm not getting my hopes up though as T10 usually shies away from concept cars (but there have been a couple, so there is hope).

I was hoping the same thing when the GT was announced as the cover car. I'm not getting my hopes up though as T10 usually shies away from concept cars (but there have been a couple, so there is hope).

It also doesn't help that the GT90 may have been sold into a private collection. Though, I'm sure the (possible) new owner may be very nice and could allow access to the car.

Here's to hoping.

I'm quite sure this partnership with ford will focus only on the manufacturer's new releases, it boosts car sales after all.

I would like to see the gt90 as well, but I'm 99% sure this isn't the ticket to getting it.

Is it too much to hope for the GT90 being in FM6 as well as the new GT?
That car still looks stunning for modern day standards, i wish today's supercars would look more like that actually.
Indeed you've got my vote for having it in FM6 too :drool:

It also doesn't help that the GT90 may have been sold into a private collection. Though, I'm sure the (possible) new owner may be very nice and could allow access to the car.

Here's to hoping.

I'd imagine that Ford has everything they would need if they couldn't get a hold of the real one. The only issue I could see is with recording the engine sounds.

That car still looks stunning for modern day standards, i wish today's supercars would look more like that actually.
Indeed you've got my vote for having it in FM6 too :drool:

The only thing I never liked about the GT90 was the interior, which was very 90's.

Ford-GT90_Concept_1995_1600x1200_wallpaper_06.jpg

EDIT: Seems SimTourist noticed that, too. And you know what? I think you're right. The car shapes and colors strongly resemble the ones in that FM5 pic you shared.
Either way, I'm convinced that our edited Forza 5 shot is a Forza 6 concept shot.
15755442644_f259d10328_o.png

I'm pretty certain that's a red Ford GT. (Love the striping, btw)
ford-gt_2016_02.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds a bit like a triumph daytona 675 but with gear driven cams like on Honda v4's. You know like on the nc30/nc35 and rc30/rc45 when he eases off the gas. Nice :D

Last edited:
You know what would be even better would be if T10 obtained licensing rights for cars in the USCC, like the Daytona Prototypes. And if they could add Daytona into the mix, that'd be awesome! I mean, multi-class racing events with C7.R's, GT's, Corvette and Ford-Riley prototypes in Florida? How cool would that be, right? ;)

As for the lack of Porsches, I really hope we can get some better racing mods for the RUF's, at least. :/

Didn't the GT90 have a top speed of 60 mph due to aerodynamics? Also, wouldn't mind a Mach III Mustang if we're talking concepts :P

Didn't the GT90 have a top speed of 60 mph due to aerodynamics? Also, wouldn't mind a Mach III Mustang if we're talking concepts :P

Err... if I remember correctly, back from the NFS2 days..that's where the GT90 made it's first appearance in a car/racing game.. it was just shy of 200 mph, or just over... don't remember exactly.

Back