Forza 6 Porsche Expansion

• Thread starter JC_Dude
  • 693 comments
Update Complete:tup:
Now The wait For The gate To Sim Heaven To Open.
images.jpg

Porsche Expansion download at 45% and counting.:drool:

Top for those driving the 919. Its produces its peak power quite low down for a petrol engine, so lengthen the gear quite a bit and it's actually quicker to change gear at around 7k rpm.

Can someone please confirm this 993 GT2/ 930 Turbo mystery? Is the GT2 wing an option on the Turbo? Pretty please check this!

It was an option in FH2, plus the pic posted by Slipz is slightly different from the one in the trailer that I screen captured. Wouldn't be surprised if EA were being protectionist over this kit being one of the 993 options in NFS and they were perturbed by the suggestive trailer shot, so it was changed.

Wow, the 993 Gt2 fanboys are out in force and they aren't happy.(this isn't directed towards anyone here) Almost in the same category as S14 lovers, almost I said. I just took a little stroll around to some other websites, and you would of thought someone stole all their Christmas presents. It's a great car, and a shame it's not included, but it's not the freaking end of the world. Between that and all the people coming out complaining that they "bought the ultimate edition and car pass, I shouldn't have to pay $20 for DLC". The only thing I'm upset about, is my internet is rather slow at the moment. :irked:

How wonderful it is to have a 356 and it's one of the prettiest. Thank you T10, I'm so relieved it isn't the B or C with its bulbous look.

Just need the aspiration glitch to come back so I cans turn the 930 Turbo into a 964 Carrera RS.

VXR
It was an option in FH2, plus the pic posted by Slipz is slightly different from the one in the trailer that I screen captured. Wouldn't be surprised if EA were being protectionist over this kit being one of the 993 options in NFS and they were perturbed by the suggestive trailer shot, so it was changed.

The barely visible rear bumper in the video is what threw me off.

EDIT: After another look, it doesn't quite look like the street bumper available on the 930 either.

Last edited:
Wow, the 993 Gt2 fanboys are out in force and they aren't happy.(this isn't directed towards anyone here) Almost in the same category as S14 lovers, almost I said. I just took a little stroll around to some other websites, and you would of thought someone stole all their Christmas presents. It's a great car, and a shame it's not included, but it's not the freaking end of the world.
I know this wasn't directed at anyone here, but I've clearly been on fanboy mode since the trailer dropped, and the 993 GT2 is my personal favorite car, but it's not the end of the world and I'm not upset about it. Mainly just wanted to know for sure the car wasn't in the pack.

Just need the aspiration glitch to come back so I cans turn the 930 Turbo into a 964 Carrera RS.
Exactly this. I wanted this ability on the other games too. Oh well, I suppose a turbo Carrera RS is fine.

Hey all,
Sorry for those wondering where I've been. I've given myself time away from the XBOX One. Been trying to cope with my save file corruption, and all it's resulted in is me just losing total interest in Forza 6. Why am I posting this here? Because I don't think I'm going to get the Porsche pack now. My love for Forza 6 has dwindled to nothing. Those who got the pack, hope you enjoy it, and I hope none of you have to go through what I went through. All of that hard-earned progress...gone. I just can't look at Forza 6 the same. Every time I look at my XBOX One, I'm reminded of what I lost.

Hey all,
Sorry for those wondering where I've been. I've given myself time away from the XBOX One. Been trying to cope with my save file corruption, and all it's resulted in is me just losing total interest in Forza 6. Why am I posting this here? Because I don't think I'm going to get the Porsche pack now. My love for Forza 6 has dwindled to nothing. Those who got the pack, hope you enjoy it, and I hope none of you have to go through what I went through. All of that hard-earned progress...gone. I just can't look at Forza 6 the same. Every time I look at my XBOX One, I'm reminded of what I lost.

Can't you restore from the cloud?

From the trailer in-game

Screenshot-Original.png

That really doesn't look like the 930 rear, which cuts down straight at the lights. That looks inclined like the 993, plus those arches are a different shade - why would the light hit them so differently and produce what look like rivets if they weren't there?!

VXR
From the trailer in-game

View attachment 520632

That really doesn't look like the 930 rear, which cuts down straight at the lights. That looks inclined like the 993, plus those arches are a different shade - why would the light hit them so differently and produce what look like rivets if they weren't there?!
Just going to have to wait and see if we ever get the car or not. Perhaps Turn 10 threw in the car to have fun with internally? I mean they have the model and sound clips, who says they can't put the car in the game for their own use without ever releasing it? (Unlikely, but just another thought, the car is there for a reason...)

I think you're right @VXR the wig end plates look like a different shape too. (This is a pic I just took on my console to compare)
image.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back