Forza 7 January Car Pack Test Drives: 911 Leichtbau, Nissan R380, and Veloster N

The 964 Leichtbau was a very pleasant surprise! For such a rare and pretty obscure model from Porsche, Turn 10 could have easily picked a base 964 Turbo or something more accessible instead. Glad they added it because it might hint at more rare 911s in the game. And there are plenty to choose from.

Hopefully PD adds some of these classics :) Cool to see Forza going towards a car collecting game. Now the Big Two are really different! Love them both!

Gosh than Nissan is sexy!

The 964 Leichtbau was a very pleasant surprise! For such a rare and pretty obscure model from Porsche, Turn 10 could have easily picked a base 964 Turbo or something more accessible instead. Glad they added it because it might hint at more rare 911s in the game. And there are plenty to choose from.

911 Sport Classic return? Yes please...

The 964 was a source of much pleasure for me this weekend. I had to set the rig back up for some other stuff, and got some seat time in with PCARS2, FM7, and GT Sport. In FM7, the Leichtbau resulted in me lapping Laguna for an hour just for the hell of it, something I haven't really done in the game yet (only FM6). The RR physics were always a little strange to me (the 2018 RS being a great example), but this one feels just right with the wheel. I like that you can't be greedy with trailbraking, too.

Honestly, I enjoyed all three games quite a lot. On a Saturday night. It was a little surprising!

Glad they added it because it might hint at more rare 911s in the game. And there are plenty to choose from.

While I'd not be one to complain with more 911s, there are also plenty of non-911 Porsches that aren't in yet. ;)

911 Sport Classic return? Yes please...
I honestly forgot the Sport Classic was even in a Forza game before. But that reminds me how impressive the Porsche lineup was in Forza 4.

While I'd not be one to complain with more 911s, there are also plenty of non-911 Porsches that aren't in yet. ;)
Oh, I agree there. So many cars to chose from, especially in the race car department.

What ? Porsche have made other things than 911s ??? :D

I want Porsche tractors :P
I want Tiger (P) and Elefant for stop SUV :P

For the 964 Leichtbau, it also comes with a different front aero. What car is that supposed to be? I'm no expert in Porsche but it's pretty neat from 1 car you can make "others" from the body kits.

I honestly forgot the Sport Classic was even in a Forza game before. But that reminds me how impressive the Porsche lineup was in Forza 4.

Oh, I agree there. So many cars to chose from, especially in the race car department.
The Sport Classic was such a treat in 4. Was really well balanced and fun to thrash around.

Now I miss it. Thanks a lot. :(:P

For the 964 Leichtbau, it also comes with a different front aero. What car is that supposed to be? I'm no expert in Porsche but it's pretty neat from 1 car you can make "others" from the body kits.

Its the slantnose option that you could get for the regular 964 turbo. They were insanely expensive. I believe in game it weighs a little more (popups) and reduces drag a tiny bit.

https://oppositelock.kinja.com/the-lesser-known-slantnose-1539572513

Back