Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
29525834794_2dc995b758_c.jpg
Wow. Excellent use of light.

I love this car, just bought one and drove it for much of the time last night completing street races, even did a cross country event at the airport with it and found a barn find (Which I normally use an off-road vehicle for). I just couldn't seem to get out of it for anything.

Screenshot-Original.png

I was in it a while as well and also added the rocket bunny kit, I took some retro photos a while back it is a good all rounder :)

I only have another 300+ to photo or at least get in to my garage at some point, so many that I end up with the same car as well!

I was in it a while as well and also added the rocket bunny kit, I took some retro photos a while back it is a good all rounder :)

I only have another 300+ to photo or at least get in to my garage at some point, so many that I end up with the same car as well!

Ok, I just finally resurrected my photobucket account, I was able to upload a photo without getting errors this time. That being said, it just feels so outdated now, I'm starting to see why you guys like Flickr so much.

Ok, I just finally resurrected my photobucket account, I was able to upload a photo without getting errors this time. That being said, it just feels so outdated now, I'm starting to see why you guys like Flickr so much.
Photobucket just seems slow and to overly complicated. FlickR just streamlines everything and has very minimal compression in comparison, making your photos a good bit crisper.

You're welcome Toko :)

There is also a option to do it complete with onedrive which takes away a few manual steps but I first need to get the game to test it out properly.

There are so many great pictures in here :bowdown:👍
Interesting since I've done excatly this with my first set of photos. :) It's pretty easy since all you have to do is upload them to Onedrive, log into your email your xbox uses and there you ready to download on to your PC. 👍

Also I never knew the 70's Fairlady Z (aka the Datsun 240Z) had parts from its rally counterpart, awesome!

X9AUO8u.png

SMuvIGq.png

7lfdHjz.png

MAQ0z6I.png

0pHjg4P.png

PyZhssp.png

BkeeIMU.png

Last edited:
I brought this M4 at auction it had the kit on it, got it cheap, got in it and god knows what is in the engine/tune/exhausts but it sounds and goes awesome.:) Also these logs are great fun for hooning around for a while jumping away then doing the circuit races!..Tried to capture the detail of the logs put in to the game :)

/edit: Cars used:
  • 2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Horizon Edition
  • 2016 Jaguar F-Type Project 7

Been zipping around in the HE Lambo a little. Got a bunch of skill points and a few decent opportunities to take a picture or two.

forzahorizon307.10.20ekuld.png

forzahorizon307.10.20ezutq.png

forzahorizon307.10.20fxu4l.png

forzahorizon307.10.20l2uoy.png

forzahorizon307.10.20ysu3p.png

Also, my money maker. Or XP maker, rather. Which is basically the same thing, anyway.

forzahorizon307.10.205kuj4.png

forzahorizon307.10.20xyumt.png

It's got a nice bum, no?

Last edited:
Back