Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
i8 Gang.jpg

Bentayga.jpg

F150 1.jpg

F150 2.jpg

Focus RX.jpg

I decided to share two of my favorite shots here so far, one being very recent and the other one not so much, but I believe it's still worth sharing it. Here goes;
Halted Pursuit.jpg
Was taking my FPV Pursuit Ute for a ride and had to halt it just to get this shot. The water effects on the lake are just the icing on the cake...

Lambo Centenario beach small.jpg

Some of you may have seen this picture from me before on the main H3 thread, but it's a picture I'm still proud of. Probably because of how postcard-like it is...

Sometimes, fiddling around with filters happens when you take a photo, like this one of my Wheelspin-reward-turned-rally-car Honda Civic;
Kinniku Tree small.jpg

And sometimes the game just sells itself by proving it doesn't need no damm filters, like what happened with this Vaxuhall of mine;
Sunny Carlton small.jpg

Seriously, beyond the zoom, I did nothing else to the photo. Thank you, Turistic Spot, for changing time to this lovely sunset!

tr-cc_galant_bust-png.618916

What you see here, ladies and gentlemen, is NOT a civilian Galant that the Gold Coast Police Department has pulled over. But rather, it is that little rascal @ZDUPH attempting to blend in with the crowd after speeding up and down the streets of Surfer's Paradise numerous times. After 15-20 minutes, we finally caught him. (Wish we had the regular camera in online, not just the drone. Oh well.)​

That Barn Find car looks rather similar to mine, @Populuxe Cowboy, haha. :lol:
Although you opted for the "no-bumper" look, which does differ from what I did to mine...

Either way, nice shots, my personal favorite has to be the Falcon picture. Oh, and it was damm impressive that @Ameer67 managed to get a police RP session picture in here, goes to show you just how varied you can get with Horizon pictures! 👍

@Niku Driver HC that January barn find car is a lot of fun to tune up. I have mine running the
rally turbo-4 but still RWD.
It really is a lot of fun. Also, I like the way those gold wheels complement the white paint.

@Niku Driver HC that January barn find car is a lot of fun to tune up. I have mine running the
rally turbo-4 but still RWD.
It really is a lot of fun. Also, I like the way those gold wheels complement the white paint.

Is that so? I kept the engine stock, still RWD, but tuned it to produce about 200-plus horsepower, just to spice it up a bit. Some classic cars in my collection don't really need a modern engine to be fun...

Also, are those rims Compomotives? If so, they're probably the ones my car has, although in mine they're painted in polished aluminium...

Back