Forza Horizon 3 - Show off your paints!

Taking a break from the Furai design. In the meantime, I'm replicating the hidden stripe Miatas from GT6:
5u8faRd.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

Don't know if I want to put them on the storefront since they're super easy to make.

You may as well do it. You'll get a few credits from every download. It all adds up.

Last edited:
So through derping and crashing and saving my work every 3 seconds to make sure it's saved when the game crashes I've been busy building up my logos for nascar style builds, tons more to come, but well feel free to check out my stuff and copy it if you want, I'm new to this so it's not all the best, but I try.
vinyls.png

GetPhoto.ashx

It's getting there :)

And of course, I slapped the Rotary in it :)

EDIT:
Finally finished! Search for "Furai". Next, I'm going to put this on the '94 MX-5. Pics for progress coming soon!

Last edited:
Sorry for double posting, but got both the '94 and '16 Furai liveries done:
GetPhoto.ashx

Search for Furai '94

GetPhoto.ashx

Search for Furai '16

MazdaSpeed 3 is next :D

Could somebody have a go at recreating these designs please.

Land Rover Range Rover Hybrid :

range_rover_hybrid_prototype_13.jpg

range_rover_hybrid_prototype_15.jpg

Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Warrior Concept :

jeep-grand-cherokee-trail-warrior-concept-01-1.jpg

jeep-grand-cherokee-trail-warrior-concept-02-1.jpg

More info on the above vehicle can be found here :

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/wk2_warrior.htm

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/2015-jeep-grand-cherokee-trail-warrior-concept-photos-73902.html

I not saying I'll do these requests, but I am just wondering. Which Range Rover (the Supercharged or the SVR) do you want the hybrid paint job on?

Could somebody have a go at recreating these designs please.

Land Rover Range Rover Hybrid :

range_rover_hybrid_prototype_13.jpg

range_rover_hybrid_prototype_15.jpg

Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Warrior Concept :

jeep-grand-cherokee-trail-warrior-concept-01-1.jpg

jeep-grand-cherokee-trail-warrior-concept-02-1.jpg

More info on the above vehicle can be found here :

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/wk2_warrior.htm

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/2015-jeep-grand-cherokee-trail-warrior-concept-photos-73902.html

I not saying I'll do these requests, but I am just wondering. Which Range Rover (the Supercharged or the SVR) do you want the hybrid paint job on?

For some strange reason my simple satin Mooneyes inspired Merc rod is my most downloaded design (if i had a junker Pagoda, i'd prob do this in real life)

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Another Hot Wheels design. Still a WIP.

Unfortunately, FH3 doesn't have the 180SX, so this will be for the 240.

And man, do I LOVE how that GReddy logo turned out! Glass2K is the best program ever!

I haven't spent much time in the livery editor since FM4 so my skills are a bit rusty, but I decided I needed my own custom Racing Team Livery.

All are available for download.

Added another Hot Wheels homage, this time the 2009 Bone Shaker Treasure Hunt. The Hot Wheels diecasts usually have dodgy tampo placement which many people seem to just copy in-game, but I've tried to make it more 'realistic' by picking out the scallops with a white pinstripe that follows the body lines and goes around the whole car to divide the black from the yellow.
Bone Shaker.jpeg

Added another Hot Wheels homage, this time the 2009 Bone Shaker Treasure Hunt. The Hot Wheels diecasts usually have dodgy tampo placement which many people seem to just copy in-game, but I've tried to make it more 'realistic' by picking out the scallops with a white pinstripe that follows the body lines and goes around the whole car to divide the black from the yellow.
View attachment 656960
Thanks for reminding me. I still need to finish my 240 paint. My next project will be the Focus RS.

I think this is now my fav livery. Spent the most time doing it up :) quite happy with the end result. Not perfect but I think almost there. I used my 1/43 scale model as reference and did some modification on parts

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Back