Forza Horizon 4 Brings All Four Seasons to the United Kingdom

Kind of dissapointed, especially because all of that asia esque teasing...had me ridiculously hyped, it looks cool, but i'm dissapointed, ....just miss fujimi kaido, i'm still picking it up, no doubt, but was really hoping for japan.

Kind of dissapointed, especially because all of that asia esque teasing...had me ridiculously hyped, it looks cool, but i'm dissapointed, ....just miss fujimi kaido, i'm still picking it up, no doubt, but was really hoping for japan.
What “Asia-esque teasing”? AFAIK PG never teased anything whatsoever about the game being set in Japan

The game looks incredibly beautiful and im really impressed by the seasons. BUT im worried about the SHARED WORLD. Please tell me i will be able to play it alone / offline.

What “Asia-esque teasing”? AFAIK PG never teased anything whatsoever about the game being set in Japan
All that concept art that was floating around that everybody was claiming came straight from the team, with cars racing in a asian city setting (looked like hong kong)and big urban freeways at night, so it's my fault actually, going on false leads.

Regardless, i'm still preordering it!

The game looks incredibly beautiful and im really impressed by the seasons. BUT im worried about the SHARED WORLD. Please tell me i will be able to play it alone / offline.

You can play alone if you want.👍

all that concept art that was floating around that everybody was claiming came straight from the team, with cars racing in a asian city setting (looked like hong kong)and big urban freeways at night, so it's my fault actually, going on false leads.

Regardless, i'm still preordering it!

That concept art was likely very old and probably from before even the first Horizon.

Looking forward to Edinburgh, I haven't played a racing game set there since PGR4.

I will say that I'm kinda excited for this. I think i'm gonna prefer Edinburugh vs the Austrilia map in Horizon 3. I hope there's enough to make it feel like a new game rather than an extension of Horizon 3 and I hope there's a stronger single player campaign than the previous title.

Will bring the best parts of Britain and forget that its not all great to look at in Britain. Bet there is no (insert dying town) council estate to be seen anywhere.

From IGN.

Forza Horizon 4’s heavily-stylised version of Britain stretches from the centuries-old streets of Edinburgh to the quintessentially English villages of the Cotswolds, covering a variety of other distinct, postcard-perfect locations in the process, like the North of Scotland and North West England’s famous Lake District. It’s broad and absolutely gorgeous. For a man from the other side of the planet, Playground’s Britain looks to me like a decade of Top Gear episodes brought to life.

Sweet, My home country is apart of the net Horizon ;D

and the second Horizon we get to drive on the correct side of the road :D

Looking good thus far.... However, I got bored of Horizon 3 very quickly so this one is going to have to do a lot more to keep my interest.

The Cars in the game and the scenery is a good start.

Oh yeah and stop making the classic British Cars Left hand drive :grumpy:

I would have liked Japan but oh well, there is always Horizon 5 in 2 years time.

So yeah, I ended up skipping Forza 7 so I will see at the time if H4 has done enough to splash the cash.

This has been confirmed?

Yes.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/10/forza-horizon-4-every-season-is-racing-season-ign-first

It's important to note, however, that while the shared world experience is Playground’s vision for how best to enjoy Forza Horizon 4, it’s not an online-only game.

“Always online is a problem for people,” admits principal game designer Mike Brown. “Sometimes you just don’t want to play with other people; sometimes people are just put off by the idea of having to cope with other people.”

“It comes with loads of other problems, such as your internet goes down, you can’t play. Our servers go down; you can’t play. So we solved that problem by saying that Forza Horizon 4 will not be an always-online game. As much as this is a shared-world game, and we believe it’s much better played with other people, you can totally just click a button and play the entire game in single player with Drivatars if that’s your wont.”

I will say that I'm kinda excited for this. I think i'm gonna prefer Edinburugh vs the Austrilia map in Horizon 3. I hope there's enough to make it feel like a new game rather than an extension of Horizon 3 and I hope there's a stronger single player campaign than the previous title.
Horizon Stories is your friend. I'm looking forward to the crazy taxi scenario.

Being many times smaller than Australia. You would hope there is more on the map than open outback land in FH3.

Am I the only one how this there wil be bikes in this Forza Horizon. You see 2 dirt bikes at the end of the trailer. Conformation for me.

Am I the only one how this there wil be bikes in this Forza Horizon. You see 2 dirt bikes at the end of the trailer. Conformation for me.
Pretty sure they’re just showcase event AI. IGN’s video shows a Fiesta RX Racing against 4 AI controller dirt bikes

I've read the full article on the website. "Race seamlessly with other players in the open world." Say hello to getting griefed by morons. Oh and "there's 500 cosmetic items." say hello to microtransaction-only items.

Back