Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello i have new request

Koenigsegg Royal Blue
295243cced2cf62fbff710b41cf57830.jpeg
133ed0e944c8aafbba964c6a3fd50891.jpeg

c9366ee463cf99d51ca0d15afbd9af85.jpeg

Koenigsegg Apple Silver
koenigsegg-one1-001-e1393773933116.jpg
koenigsegg-one1-003-e1393774047644.jpg
17756-n.jpg

Audi Nogaro Blue (Solid)
Dly9kFAX0AYInv0.jpg
Dly9kFDX0AotKqw.jpg

So random news but today I was able to successfully preorder the PS5 Digital Version by going to my local GameStop :) The Physical version was completely sold out by the time I got there, but since most of my games are digital any way I was perfectly fine with it. I’m just glad that I was able to actually preorder one, and I’m really looking forward to that Demon’s Souls Remake and Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

Now all I need to do is preorder the Xbox Series X in a few days and I’ll be set :) That should be easier, though, since I think they’ll have a lot more systems available than the PS5.

So random news but today I was able to successfully preorder the PS5 Digital Version by going to my local GameStop :) The Physical version was completely sold out by the time I got there, but since most of my games are digital any way I was perfectly fine with it. I’m just glad that I was able to actually preorder one, and I’m really looking forward to that Demon’s Souls Remake and Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

Now all I need to do is preorder the Xbox Series X in a few days and I’ll be set :) That should be easier, though, since I think they’ll have a lot more systems available than the PS5.
I’m heavily considering preordering the Series X, given half of my games are physical copies, some of which you can no longer buy digitally, eg. Forza Horizon (2012) and Horizon 2 (2014). As much as I’m tempted to go back to PlayStation, I still want to stick with Xbox for a bit longer, even if I have to fork out AUD$750 for a Series X. Quite expensive over here...

I’m heavily considering preordering the Series X, given half of my games are physical copies, some of which you can no longer buy digitally, eg. Forza Horizon (2012) and Horizon 2 (2014). As much as I’m tempted to go back to PlayStation, I still want to stick with Xbox for a bit longer, even if I have to fork out AUD$750 for a Series X. Quite expensive over here...
Damn! That’s expensive! How much would that be in US dollars? Here it’s going to be $499 so with tax it’s going to be $550 which is how much I paid for the Xbox One X when it first launched lol I traded in my original Xbox One towards the PS5, and I’ll be trading in my PS4 and Xbox One X the closer it gets to launch day towards it as well, and the Xbox Series X we’re paying cash for. I’m going to consider them both birthday presents (today is my 32nd birthday actually) and Christmas presents.

If I were to choose, I'd go with the Series S. It's smaller, cheaper and virtually the same as the X.
Except it’s not the same. The graphics specs are different on the Series S, my guy. I hope you read up on it. It essentially will be playing the Xbox One S version of games.

The flagship console will have 16GB of GDDR6 RAM, while its stablemate will have 10GB. Ray tracing will be supported by both, but while the Series X will be able to run games in full 4K resolution, the Series S will be locked at 1440p. Both will run games at 60fps natively, although are capable of up to 120fps. The Series S is an entry level system for the next gen consoles, for people that want a next gen console but don’t want to pay $500 for the Series X. It’s more affordable and therefor will be bought by people that can’t necessarily afford to fork over $500.

If you want the best version I’d suggest the Series X, but that’s just me. Games will look and play the best on it.

I am not really worried about resolution. I'm okay with 1440p.
Then you’re set :) I have a 4K UHD TV so I have to have the best system to go along with it, which is why I currently have an Xbox One X.

Sony seriously screwed a lot of people today though by having the preorders start randomly. I’m just glad I was able to get one secured for myself. I bet people bought them just to resale them on eBay for an obscene price as well, the sick bastards.

What really sucks is that PS5 games are going to be $69.99 now! Almost $100 for a game.

Then you’re set :) I have a 4K UHD TV so I have to have the best system to go along with it, which is why I currently have an Xbox One X.

Sony seriously screwed a lot of people today though by having the preorders start randomly. I’m just glad I was able to get one secured for myself. I bet people bought them just to resale them on eBay for an obscene price as well, the sick bastards.

What really sucks is that PS5 games are going to be $69.99 now! Almost $100 for a game.

I'm going to start with the Series X, myself. I'll snag a PS5 later, though. Gran Turismo 7 is naturally a big draw, but Final Fantasy XVI actually really sold me with it actually being high-fantasy-themed again. Can't wait for that to come out alongside its PS6 upgrade.

$70 a game, though? Even after T2 backed down and said they'd be evaluating that price on a title-by-title basis instead? Well, that glimmer of hope for first-party games staying $60 for at least a little while was short-lived. Thanks, $ony. M$ will undoubtedly follow suit. :grumpy:

I'm going to start with the Series X, myself. I'll snag a PS5 later, though. Gran Turismo 7 is naturally a big draw, but Final Fantasy XVI actually really sold me with it actually being high-fantasy-themed again. Can't wait for that to come out alongside its PS6 upgrade.

$70 a game, though? Even after T2 backed down and said they'd be evaluating that price on a title-by-title basis instead? Well, that glimmer of hope for first-party games staying $60 for at least a little while was short-lived. Thanks, $ony. M$ will undoubtedly follow suit. :grumpy:
Yeah, $70 a game is really going to suck, but that’s why there’s Xbox Game Pass which I’m sure will have more than enough titles on it to keep people satisfied :) I really want to get the new Demon’s Souls Remake and Spider-Man: Miles Morales for PS5 since they’re launch titles, but getting both would set me back an additional $140 :banghead::ouch::irked:

Damn! That’s expensive! How much would that be in US dollars? Here it’s going to be $499 so with tax it’s going to be $550 which is how much I paid for the Xbox One X when it first launched lol I traded in my original Xbox One towards the PS5, and I’ll be trading in my PS4 and Xbox One X the closer it gets to launch day towards it as well, and the Xbox Series X we’re paying cash for. I’m going to consider them both birthday presents (today is my 32nd birthday actually) and Christmas presents.

happy birthday to you!:cheers: i hope you're having a nice day :) 👍

The Volvo 850 R has only three colors ingame: Black Stone, Bright Red and polar white.

That, combined with the automatic transmission, means it is an USDM model.

can someone please recreate dark grey pearl, dark olive pearl, turquoise pearl and this creamy yellow (pic provided)?

Volvo_T5R_ar.jpg

I added a new color to the chart today :) It's Hellraisin (Dodge) :) I seen a 2020 Charger painted that color today while I was waiting at my local GameStop to preorder the Xbox Series X :)

Speaking of which, I have now successfully preordered both the Digital PS5 and the Xbox Series X from my local GameStop :) I was waiting in front of the store since midnight last night and I was the first and only one there until about 5:30-6:00 AM when more people showed up. The store only had 8 Series X's and 2 Series S's. All 8 Series X's were sold out while I was there.

I added a new color to the chart today :) It's Hellraisin (Dodge) :) I seen a 2020 Charger painted that color today while I was waiting at my local GameStop to preorder the Xbox Series X :)

Speaking of which, I have now successfully preordered both the Digital PS5 and the Xbox Series X from my local GameStop :) I was waiting in front of the store since midnight last night and I was the first and only one there until about 5:30-6:00 AM when more people showed up. The store only had 8 Series X's and 2 Series S's. All 8 Series X's were sold out while I was there.
I went at 3pm to my GameStop they were sold out, I almost got it from Best Buy but it wouldn’t let me pay for it after I tried to change my store location even though it was in my cart.

I went at 3pm to my GameStop they were sold out, I almost got it from Best Buy but it wouldn’t let me pay for it after I tried to change my store location even though it was in my cart.
That's why I went at midnight lol To make sure I was there before everyone else in order to preorder the system :) I hope it doesn't take long for them to put more systems up for preorder because it would suck if everyone else had to wait until 2021 to get the next-gen systems :(

Also, I just added Dynamic Sunstone Red (Infiniti) to the chart :) I seen an Infiniti Q60S painted that color at Walmart today and it was absolutely gorgeous :embarrassed:

Damn, you really came after them like that :lol: Though, admittedly I think the grills are off putting :( I don’t know what BMW was thinking making the grill that damn big. You could roast a few pigs on there haha

Since it seems no one has claimed them, I'll do the colors today. I have a few other requests in progress from other people. I still plan on doing those colors. I have been busy this week, and I haven't had much time to work with them.

Since it seems no one has claimed them, I'll do the colors today. I have a few other requests in progress from other people. I still plan on doing those colors. I have been busy this week, and I haven't had much time to work with them.
Oh, I wasn’t planning on doing them lol I’ve honestly been busy playing Mortal Kombat lately because of Kombat League so I’ve been doing that, and then No Man’s Sky had a huge update today so I’m going to be playing that as well :embarrassed:

Latest Posts

Back