Forza Horizon 4 Gameplay Shows the McLaren Senna in Action

Such a cool car!

Hopefully it won’t have an awful V12 engine swap like a ton of cars did in the previous Horizon installment, so that everyone would use the V12 instead of the base engine.

Has anyone managed to figure out any location info from the road signs yet? I tried but the motion blur makes them difficult to read!

To probably nobodies surprise but my immense happiness, Hospital Records returns to the soundtrack. 👍

Hospital Records and the classical music stations have been my favorites over the past two games.

I almost never listened to the radio in FH3. There were a few nice tracks and a lot of garbage. The classical station was really enjoyable on Blizzard Mountain though. FSOL - Papua New Guinea was the only track I never wanted to skip, which was a saddening realization when wondering how many licensing money there was spent on music instead of even more cars.

There is potential in the return of Hospital Records but none of its tracks really grabbed me in FH3. Can I please have some early 2000s trance? Probably not.

Has anyone managed to figure out any location info from the road signs yet? I tried but the motion blur makes them difficult to read!

No, but I do hope that Wales in included in the map, being a welshman....

I hope those dirt bikes are a sign that they'll be popping motorcycles in the game too. Ducati, Kawasaki etc.

This game is certainly looking like a compelling reason for picking up an Xbox as a secondary console. Where's the cheapest place to pick one up?

I hope those dirt bikes are a sign that they'll be popping motorcycles in the game too. Ducati, Kawasaki etc.

This game is certainly looking like a compelling reason for picking up an Xbox as a secondary console. Where's the cheapest place to pick one up?

But aren't your roadsigns in like.....whatever language the sims speak?

_45162744_-2.jpg

McLaren may make exceptionally competent cars but by god do they look......meh.

If I had millions to spend on cars McLaren wouldn't even pop into my head. They're forgetable and whilst everyone can easily remember what Ferrari is what, McLaren are.....meh. They just lack a certain something in the bodywork.

They won't be Any drivable bikes in the game its just part of a showcase event

Thank god. We don't want this to take a **** with bikes added to it like they did with PGR4.
While people who would like two wheeled vehicles added to the game could argue that those who like myself don't like motorbikes should simply ignore them in the game as I did with PGR4 and let other people enjoy them, I'd be worried that Playground would somehow force bike play upon players to justify the additional development and modelling budget necessary for such a fundamental change in gameplay.

Last edited:
Back