Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,762 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Are they just going to throw this series update at us without the usual developer stream?

No, it's the monthly show from Seattle that's been cancelled, the PG stream is still on.

GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
By the way, the next season will probably have a new Horizon Story.
This is undoubtedly the previously announced "Express Delivery", but what do you expect the Horizon Story prize to be?
What if it's not a new story, but instead another expansion to the Eliminator like they did last time with the cop cars.

United States
United States
So, the screen for the next Live stream shows, what I believe is the 2020 Aston Martin DBS Zagato:

Attachments

• 1045188.jpg
    1045188.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 25
Canada
Canada
Well, you know what they say: "It's better than nothing." ;)

Regardless, I'm thankful we get any cars at all each month, especially from that wonderful leaked car list! :D The more cars there is to collect, the happier I get to drive and take photos of them! 👍

Plus, at least PG still cares about FH4 and gives us FREE content every month. I was not surprised to see NFS Heat having the audacity to charge their players $5.99 ($7.99 in CDN!) for one car after they have to wait 5 months for anything at all. Gotta milk the fans somehow! :yuck:

Last edited:
United States
United States
RazorSharkz
Stop yourself already. There was good reason to expect four cars, so no wonder it causes a variety of reactions when only three arrive.

There was literally no reason to expect 4 or 5 any number at all. This is a free update over a year and a half into this games life. You are acting entitled like always.

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
:lol: No, not at all. It's weak to me because there's not much I care for in this update (including another story that'll end up being boring and another useless hypercar) and I felt the past updates were much more entertaining.

Denmark
Denmark
There was literally no reason to expect 4 or 5 any number at all.

Like I said, four cars is the average for the series updates.

This is a free update over a year and a half into this games life.

Many free updates came before this one. You come across like you just want argue for the sake of drama.

:lol: No, not at all. It's weak to me because there's not much I care for in this update (including another story that'll end up being boring and another useless hypercar) and I felt the past updates were much more entertaining.

Much more entertaining? You always seem let down by most of the content.