Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,783 comments
Anyone check their messages? Apparently, because of Age of Empires IV released, a vinyl code was sent to everyone? Problem is I go to the find designs area and search for share code and nothing comes up. Anyone know where we are supposed to input this code?

Belgium
Lokeren
breyzipp
Anyone check their messages? Apparently, because of Age of Empires IV released, a vinyl code was sent to everyone? Problem is I go to the find designs area and search for share code and nothing comes up. Anyone know where we are supposed to input this code?
It was not sent, the share code was posted on social media:

Congratulations to our friends @AgeofEmpires on the release of #AgeOfEmpiresIV !

We're celebrating by making this special WOLOLO vinyl available to you in #ForzaHorizon4. Download it with share code 129-680-826 #Age4ward

Populuxe

Premium
United States
Seattle WA
Remember, it’s a vinyl, not a livery.
Garage > Designs & Paints > Apply Vinyls and Decals > Apply a Vinyl Shape > Curated Groups > Search > Share Code [129690826] > Search and it will appear on your car. Apply it or don’t, but either way, it’s been downloaded to your vinyl groups for future use.

England
Reading
cutback73
Is it too early to start the thread for "Does anyone go back to Britain?" , like with the FH1 thread 😂

4h35 mins to go till GamePass for the UK 😁. Have you early folks finished all the bug testing and server stress testing for us yet...?

Last edited:
England
England
Anyone have any idea on how to make a " Retro hot hatch " hit 350 + km\h for the spring weekly challenge ?
Sounds like catch 22 to me

England
Reading
cutback73
Public Service Announcement...

This week the Photo Challenge gets you 5000 Photo XP instead of the usual 1000!

Helpful for anyone like me who still hasnt got those fetching Artist Cargo Pants yet...

@AudiMan2011 might be something to include in your write up?

England
England
Why does the Diablo in disguise championship have 4 races instead of 3 ?
I thought that championship was broken untill i realised it was one more race to do 🤢