Forza Horizon 4: General Pre-Release News & Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,945 comments
On metacritic the game is now labeled with a "Must Play" symbol :bowdown:
gfvnb.JPG

Going radio silent until I get my hands on the game.

Hope you lot have fun tomorrow.
I've been distracting myself with GT Sport's single player campaign.

A light and airy snack to consume between Forza Horizons.

Starts FH4: Immediately has a sound problem :indiff: welp that's Forza on PC in a nutshell. Looking forward to the game regardless!

Edit: Updated graphics and sound driver now all is good!!!

Too hyped!

Last edited:
What time does it unlock (Xbox one) in UK. The same as PS at midnight? 12.01 etc
I'm not sure how it works over there, but for me off PST, games usually unlock at 9PM the night before release. The weird thing is that this time it releases at 8PM PST tonight for some reason.

Does anyone else feel the in-game limit for 4K shots should be increased from 30 to 50-60.
That's the limit for 4k? Thats a bit disappointing.

Have you tested to see if there's better quality with uploading directly to FM.net compared to the xbox screenshot feature?

That's the limit for 4k? Thats a bit disappointing.

Have you tested to see if there's better quality with uploading directly to FM.net compared to the xbox screenshot feature?
If I want to provide Turn 10 with more shots I am going to have to decrease my resolution to 1080p.

Anyone remembers who recreated all the old games (NFS Underground, PGR, Outrun etc) using FH3? Looks like the boys and girls at PG noticed because it's a thing in FH4. (Just watch it on mute)

First brief impressions after my small problem.

I love this game so much and I’m completely addicted. The overall inprovement in compatability, optimisation, physics, graphics and sounds is unbelievable. It’s quite rare that I pick up a game a never want to put it down, for example it’s 2:30am as of my post I’ve been playing the game since midnight and I hate to go to sleep!. Every single aspect of the game just works it’s fantastic!

Vulcan FE needs a quick spin before I go. :bowdown:

Question to those playing: Are we still limited to banking just 3 skill points per skill chain like in FH3?

Stupid question: The influence we bank in from watching the terrifyingly terrible Mixer streams will be applied to the game in what matter exactly? Like, you boot it up for the first time and bam, 100k (in my case) influence?

Stupid question: The influence we bank in from watching the terrifyingly terrible Mixer streams will be applied to the game in what matter exactly? Like, you boot it up for the first time and bam, 100k (in my case) influence?
No; you will need to qualify for the Horizon Roster (about 3-4 hours in) before you can bank your Mixer Influence.

I've got around 200k influence farmed up and now I'm just waiting for the disc to arrive from Amazon. It's estimating tomorrow night but I hope it finds its way here tonight!!

Quick question: Are there headphones I can buy that plug into the XBox? I'd like to turn the volume on the TV down and use headphones so I can hear it without disturbing the others.

Back