Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Admiring Autumn's Adventures

Got my Windows XP Shutdown noise horn from the Super 7, probably easiest selection of Super 7 user content yet and also allowed me to achieve 77 Super 7 achievement in Forza.

Overall really enjoyable autumn season but that grind for a million points in a GT car took me a bit longer than anticipated.

Going to finally spend some points in the Forza shop since the 205 Rallye and the 250 GT are both favourites, hopefully have enough left over for the clothing!

Seems a bit random to have a Horizon Backstage pass from this week and about to get another one for 50% season completion but not complaining since there are a few cars in there I want to pick up soon!

Overall really enjoyable autumn season but that grind for a million points in a GT car took me a bit longer than anticipated.

I really recommend everyone pick up the BMW M6 Forza Edition if they don't have one. Drop the big bucks in the auctions if you have to. It's worth the investment.

Upgrade all the SP and drift multiplier boosts, take it onto the east coast beach and drift side to side at that sandy drag strip front and back. If done right, you'll hit a million SP in minutes.

One rep of this of sliding from the start of the strip to the end, come back to the start, nets you 10 skill points. I've been doing this in combo with buying Porsche 930s for the 300K cr perk to increase income quite fast.

Seems a bit random to have a Horizon Backstage pass from this week and about to get another one for 50% season completion but not complaining since there are a few cars in there I want to pick up soon!

I only started playing this game since December, but I imagine the backstage pass is typically only offered at 50% year completion. Like you though, I'm not complaining. I will stock pile my passes for now until I come across something I really want.

I really recommend everyone pick up the BMW M6 Forza Edition if they don't have one. Drop the big bucks in the auctions if you have to. It's worth the investment..

Will keep an eye out for this car! I like the M6 a lot and sounds like the ideal ticket for easy skill boosts and points!

Thanks for the tip!

Latest Posts

Back