Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Alfa's Spring Rolls

What a beautiful machine! I've been waiting for either the Alfa 75 or this 155. I'm glad we finally got it. Unfortunately it has the WRONG sound (second game in a row). Good thing we get a 4 cylinder swap so at least it sounds like one.
Forza.jpg

alfaq4.jpg

I would rather have the Brera. We've seen the 155 in every iteration of Forza on the current generation of consoles. Getting somewhat boring....

Oh, why, PG, why?! Mixing up the sound is annoying as sin. This was my favourite car in Forza 6. Leans incredibly well into corners so you can really push it.

21529555751_8114798168_z.jpg

That drift zone was super irritating. The margins of going off the road are so slim that you need to be perfect. It took me several attempts, but I finally got in with the Audi Quattro S1.

I would rather have the Brera. We've seen the 155 in every iteration of Forza on the current generation of consoles. Getting somewhat boring....

The 155 Q4 has ties to old-school DTM like the M3 E30 and 190E. That alone is reason enough to preserve it. The Brera wasn’t much more than a coupe version of the 159. Not like it’s a bad thing, but you get the idea. Besides, the Brera probably still stands a chance of being added anyway, as it was on the leaked DLC car list.

Last edited:
I did the drift zone with the Hoonietruck. The trick was not to powerslide, but keep it steady in 3rd gear and use the handbrake to start the drift.

I love the 155, but the PI system hates it since FM4. It's incredibly hard to build a good one, just upgrading tires bumps it to the top of B-Class... which means you've got all the grip but no actual forward momentum.

The 155 Q4 has ties to old-school DTM like the M3 E30 and 190E. That alone is reason enough to preserve it. The Brera wasn’t much more than a coupe version of the 159. Not like it’s a bad thing, but you get the idea. Besides, the Brera probably still stands a chance of being added anyway, as it was on the leaked DLC car list.

No I understand what you're saying. The 155 is historically and I guess culturally more significant than the Brera. I just like the Brera more from an aesthetic point of view:cool: Plus, it hasn't shown up for many years. Hopefully on Monday we'll find out what the next lot of cars will be for Series 31. As you said, it was on the leaked list so fingers crossed.

Mini Motors championship.jpg

Is it me or is the Ferrari 166MM a C-class car and thus ineligible for the championship? Luckily the Porsche was a great substitute.

View attachment 983889

Is it me or is the Ferrari 166MM a C-class car and thus ineligible for the championship? Luckily the Porsche was a great substitute.
I haven't looked into it, but perhaps it might be possible to tune it down to D-class? I used a Sprite tuned to the top of D-class as it was possible to complete most of the weekly Forzathon challenge as well.

I haven't looked into it, but perhaps it might be possible to tune it down to D-class? I used a Sprite tuned to the top of D-class as it was possible to complete most of the weekly Forzathon challenge as well.
I looked and couldn't find any D-class tunes for it. The AI for the race consisted of Porsches and Manxes only.

I looked and couldn't find any D-class tunes for it. The AI for the race consisted of Porsches and Manxes only.

You should be able to use the AH Sprite too. I used it and was able to knock out some of the weekly Forzathon challenges.

You should be able to use the AH Sprite too. I used it and was able to knock out some of the weekly Forzathon challenges.
I had a Sprite all tuned up from #Forzathon but figured this was a good opportunity to try out the Ferrari or Porsche. Glad I did as the Spyder was a pleasure to drive.

Last edited:
I had a Sprite all tuned up from #Forzathon but figured this was a good opportunity to try out the Ferrari or Porsche. Glad I did as the Spyder was a pleasure to drive.

I have a candy-burgundy, supercharged 550 Spyder that has become my favorite car in the game to drive. I have it on a pretty soft suspension setup with vintage race tires, and a (mostly) open rear diff. It results in a car that you don't so much as drive, but smear down the road, listing and yawing in a sort of graceful motion. I'll have to take some pictures of the car later.

Back