Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Camaro Rocks Winter

Found an appreciation for a 911 Carrera I've never been visually fond of thanks to this season change.

The Speed trap and danger signs proved to be a bit of a challenge for me this time, largely because the areas have a lot of obstacles that can make it difficult to maintain high acceleration.

Did manage to make it work after a bit of tweaking.

Finally an opportunity for me to snatch the 600LT. Been chasing that one for a while, no one has been throwing one up on the auction every time I looked.

Man, that speed zone was an absolute pain. Veyron = nope. Not even close. Rimac = off by 10mph. Agera RS = so close, but a nightmare to control. At the end, the new Jesko was the one. It's like an Agera RS, but better? Slightly slower top speed, but much better at putting the power on the ground.

And finally. The Camaro!
CamaroIroc.jpg

irocZ.jpg

Two things: I wish we could chose matte finish decals (so the bra looks more like one). I hope we get the 4th gen. It was in previous Forzas.

58b48174-baa8-4beb-9228-fdff9a8e63ca.jpg

Add wheel spacers and upsized stock rims.
After the long history of the Forza series, I am happy to finally be able to customize the 3rd gen Camaro to my ideal style.

I understand that car manufacturers are no longer as forgiving as they were in the PS2 days, but I do miss the "Today's Special" system in GT4.
I would love to install these IROC rims on my other Chevy! :lol:

View attachment 988256

Add wheel spacers and upsized stock rims.
After the long history of the Forza series, I am happy to finally be able to customize the 3rd gen Camaro to my ideal style.

I understand that car manufacturers are no longer as forgiving as they were in the PS2 days, but I do miss the "Today's Special" system in GT4.
I would love to install these IROC rims on my other Chevy! :lol:

YES! That's the way to go. Some car's stock wheels are so perfect, that they just need some slight adjustments. It's kind of what I did with mine too, as well as other cars.

"Today's special" was probably the best feature of any GT (or any car game) ever. Crossing fingers Forza one day does the same. We already got spacers and stock wheel resizing. We're getting there.

What's mildly frustrating is that the game engine itself has supported stock wheel resizing and swapping to other OEM wheels since at least FM3, if not 2. It's purely a licensing and game design choice.

Back