Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Singing In The Autumn Rain

Since the Super7 prize gets updated weekly just like the Festival Playlist and the Forzathon Shop, it should probably be included with the rest of the weekly prizes. This week is the Greenman Suit. Previous prizes have been the Koeniggsegg CCGT, Hoonigan RS200 and Rimac.

Since the Super7 prize gets updated weekly just like the Festival Playlist and the Forzathon Shop, it should probably be included with the rest of the weekly prizes. This week is the Greenman Suit. Previous prizes have been the Koeniggsegg CCGT, Hoonigan RS200 and Rimac.

Wow, I didn't realise it cycled (and that the prizes were of any quality) - I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Wow, I didn't realise it cycled (and that the prizes were of any quality) - I'll have to keep an eye on that.

I didnt realise either for 3 weeks. So I missed the Hoonigan RS200 which is bloody annoying as I dont have it and it's a very expensive car in Auction House...

Last edited:
Really??? There's no mention on rotating prizes on FH4 forums neither. Had I missed out on some un-owned cars, I might be flipping upset. Well done PG/T10, well done...

I didnt realise either for 3 weeks. So I missed the Hoonigan RS200 which is bloody annoying as I dont have it and it's a very expensive car in Auction House...

Really??? There's no mention on rotating prizes on FH4 forums neither. Had I missed out on some un-owned cars, I might be flipping upset. Well done PG/T10, well done...

So this 'rotating prize', do you mean the reward tier unlocks or for completing the Super 7 event doing the 7 races, I am kinda annoyed as haven't looke at this since I got the TR7 and I so want that OP Hoonigan RS200...

So this 'rotating prize', do you mean the reward tier unlocks or for completing the Super 7 event doing the 7 races, I am kinda annoyed as haven't looke at this since I got the TR7 and I so want that OP Hoonigan RS200...
I understood that it's for completing the Super 7 event each week. I haven't done Super 7 since I unlocked S7 cars and achievements. I already have all the cars (and credits) in the game, so I didn't miss out on anything, although there are some exclusives that I'd like to have a duplicate of. However, I've had people messaging me on Xbox either asking for money glitches in order to get The RS200 from AH or how to get The RS200 in general. Like I said, well done...

I understood that it's for completing the Super 7 event each week. I haven't done Super 7 since I unlocked S7 cars and achievements. I already have all the cars (and credits) in the game, so I didn't miss out on anything, although there are some exclusives that I'd like to have a duplicate of. However, I've had people messaging me on Xbox either asking for money glitches in order to get The RS200 from AH or how to get The RS200 in general. Like I said, well done...

Thanks! I will have a look at Super7 again a bit later, I'm not one of those types to do glitches for money, I'll just wait for it to come available again.

I do know the message pain though as quite frequently I get the old 'Money Glitch Help' comment over on GTA Online but I don't both responding to those too often!

I found getting that half million skill score in my favourite cult car Peel P50 was easier than I thought once I started knocking down orange crash barriers at Greendale Airstrip for the Road Open bonus.

Thanks! I will have a look at Super7 again a bit later, I'm not one of those types to do glitches for money, I'll just wait for it to come available again.

I do know the message pain though as quite frequently I get the old 'Money Glitch Help' comment over on GTA Online but I don't both responding to those too often!
I don't mind answering as long people are courteous. A year ago, PG/T10 had both Thanksgiving and Christmas promotions for players to get themselves some rare cars. This past year... nothing. I'm a little disappointed with PG/T10 as there must be quite a few new players in FH4 who are stuck at home because of 'The Flu' and would probably appreciate some treats.

My friend has been getting back into FH4 after about two years, so he’s way behind on collecting cars. He checked in the auction house for the CCGT and Hoonigan RS200 because he needed both, but none were available. Two weeks later there are a bunch of CCGTs, so he was able to get that. Then a single RS200 came up at 16 million credits and he grabbed that, too. It was only afterwards he read on Reddit about the fact they had recently been Super7 prizes which was why they suddenly showed up in the auction house. He could have saved himself a lot of money had either of us known that sooner.

My friend has been getting back into FH4 after about two years, so he’s way behind on collecting cars. He checked in the auction house for the CCGT and Hoonigan RS200 because he needed both, but none were available. Two weeks later there are a bunch of CCGTs, so he was able to get that. Then a single RS200 came up at 16 million credits and he grabbed that, too. It was only afterwards he read on Reddit about the fact they had recently been Super7 prizes which was why they suddenly showed up in the auction house. He could have saved himself a lot of money had either of us known that sooner.
That's a major bummer. I understand time-limited prizes on, say Madden Ultimate Team, but not on a game like FH4. While I'm not a fan of everything being handed over immediately, players should be able to earn any car through reasonable amount of gameplay. Sure there can be expensive or rare cars, but players should be able get them on their own pace, instead of doing x amount of certain party tricks (which seem to unlock randomly) within certain time frame.

That's a major bummer. I understand time-limited prizes on, say Madden Ultimate Team, but not on a game like FH4. While I'm not a fan of everything being handed over immediately, players should be able to earn any car through reasonable amount of gameplay. Sure there can be expensive or rare cars, but players should be able get them on their own pace, instead of doing x amount of certain party tricks (which seem to unlock randomly) within certain time frame.
It seems the backstage pass will eventually get all the unobtainable cars. Although one pass per season is not quite reasonable :D

It seems the backstage pass will eventually get all the unobtainable cars. Although one pass per season is not quite reasonable :D

At the rate the backstage prizes are released (let alone how long it would take to earn all of them) I believe we'll be well, well into the next Horizon game before all of them could be released.

For my friend who is getting back into the game and others like him, it would be nice the backstage passes were offered in other ways, not just one pass per month.

For my friend who is getting back into the game and others like him, it would be nice the backstage passes were offered in other ways, not just one pass per month.
And someone who is a casual player, may not even be able to get enough progress to get a backstage pass.

Back