Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Toyota's Winter Assault

They got to stop with the B Class Modern Rally stuff. There is not a lot you can do with the cars since most of them are almost at the top.
It's the most boring class too imo. Only 9 vehicles. 5 Imprezas, 3 Evos, and a Focus. Take the Focus out and they are all AWD and within 50 horsepower of each other. It's a class that desperately needs some attention.

Finally some content!
Corolla.jpg

Daruma.jpg

It kind of sucks that both are LHD though. At least the Daruma has the JDM bumper options. The Corolla, you either deal with the USDM ugly highway bumpers or just delete them. No new sounds on them, but at least they've got good sounds.

And yeah, I agree with the modern rally class. They need to bump it to A at least.

Also, I really hate that cross country nonsense. As if it was ridiculous enough, they have to stop putting street cars in it. It breaks the immersion.

It's the most boring class too imo. Only 9 vehicles. 5 Imprezas, 3 Evos, and a Focus. Take the Focus out and they are all AWD and within 50 horsepower of each other. It's a class that desperately needs some attention.

The problem is what would they add other than the obvious GR Yaris? The homologation rules are now so open that there's no need for manufacturers to build turbo, AWD road variants of their hot hatches in order for them to compete. I guess they could incorporate full competition-prep R4 or R3 spec cars but...still, their options are pretty limited.

The problem is what would they add other than the obvious GR Yaris? The homologation rules are now so open that there's no need for manufacturers to build turbo, AWD road variants of their hot hatches in order for them to compete. I guess they could incorporate full competition-prep R4 or R3 spec cars but...still, their options are pretty limited.

My solution would be to scrap the Retro Rally class. Anything before 90 goes to Classic Rally, anything after goes to Modern. All the cars would be similar enough but with enough variety to remain interesting. I can't really think of another solution outside of that to be fair.

Back