Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Winter Takes a Back Seat

The first December Photo Challenge is all about getting big air. Grab an Extreme Offroad car and head to The Great Ridge for #OneGiantLeap.

Taking a jump is no requirement though. I completed the challenge by taking a photo miles away, with the ridge rising on the horizon.

If only the " Ain't nobody got time for that " challenge wasen't rigged, to stop you from getting a single " Threading the needle " skill, either no cars anywhere, even in solo mode.
When you need these skills, you can't get a single one, no matter what you do, but when you don't need them, you can get lots of them, weird...

If only the " Ain't nobody got time for that " challenge wasen't rigged, to stop you from getting a single " Threading the needle " skill, either no cars anywhere, even in solo mode.
When you need these skills, you can't get a single one, no matter what you do, but when you don't need them, you can get lots of them, weird...

Wasn’t it last week I told you where to easily bank this skill? I’d suggest you take the advice you’re offered instead of posting unjustified complaints repeatedly.

I have driven up and down the motorway and Edinburgh, no luck at all

Motorway traffic is too spread out. Like I said, the long street leading up to the Edinburgh Castle entrance is a great spot. Traffic is close in both directions and space is decent. Make sure not to scrape any of the cars you pass.

Last edited:
I'm always doing the threading the needle skills on the highway in solo mode. Works every time without a problem. Also the game isn't capable of rendering enough traffic in advance if you're going too fast (300+ km/h).

Where are all these 812 SuperFast’s coming from in the Auction House? How are people getting them?

Back