Forza Horizon 4 Series 13 Preview: Porsche, Porsche, and More Porsche

The Zerouno and the 718 are the only ones that have my interest. However there's more content from this series that they can only show later so we'll see...

I'm excited to collect every one of these cars that were showcased on today's stream. The car list for FM8 continues to grow bigger, with 100+ manufacturers from over the world!

Bring on tomorrow's update!

Gimme that 01 now, or at least in 2 days, more V10s coming, also chance to get twin Mill without spending stupid money, EDIT: this is like the porsche DLCs from previous games, even FM7 had one

Last edited:
Yipee! Some more cars you hope eventually come to the AH which won't cost 20 million.
Don't want to ruin your enthusiasm but the 907 and the 917 are gonna cost a lot on the AH. Maybe if you manage to grab them within the first days you will get a nice deal. Later they are going to be impossible to obtain and will sure be going for 20 mil or near that number.

Yipee! Some more cars you hope eventually come to the AH which won't cost 20 million.
Every car they add will be like that. Even the Escalade (last seasons 50% prize) is going for over 15 million in the AH right now

That Porsche 917LH belongs to FM7 what a waste alongside that Gumpert and Maserati Mc12 Corsa .

3 cars that belong in the racing track cant be driven because you know "reasons"
Hate to be that guy, but the IE is an apollo, not a Gumpert, Gumpert died years ago, but I get what you mean, I have the same problem.

Is there a reason you can't just play the game and earn them the normal way?
I know it could sound strange but apparently there are players that struggle to complete those championships on higher difficulty. I guess lowering them to Highly Skilled was not enough for some. He also don't have Gold so some events are inaccessible for him.

I enjoy racing in S1 with the Porsche 917/20, so it'll be interesting to see how much differently the 917LH performs. I also wonder if the Zerouno will be any good in S1, even though its stats seems to be good for the class.

In all honesty some of those older race cars make perfect sense for something like Horizon, especially with the Course Maker feature. Many of them harken back to the days where these cars were winning prestigious races run on public roads like the Mille Miglia and Targa Florio. I don't see at all what the issue is, really (even though I would obviously love to also see them in Motorsport).

The difficulty for me on Highly Skilled is still too high. Could just be that I'm a crap driver. Which is why I still don't understand why they can't add these cars as paid DLC?
Been trying to get the new Z4 but never ever see it in the Auction House.
Luckily obtained the BMW M3 GTR a few weeks ago for bargain basement price but that was probably more a fluke than anything.

As I said before, PG have properly ****ed this game up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The difficulty for me on Highly Skilled is still too high. Could just be that I'm a crap driver. Which is why I still don't understand why they can't add these cars as paid DLC?
Been trying to get the new Z4 but never ever see it in the Auction House.
Luckily obtained the BMW M3 GTR a few weeks ago for bargain basement price but that was probably more a fluke than anything.

As I said before, PG have properly ****ed this game up.

Presenting a challenge is the whole basis on what the gaming industry is founded. Games that do that while avoiding micro transactions are certainly not ****** up...

Have your skills not improved after all these months with the game? Have you tried calibrating controller settings to your liking?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back