Forza Horizon 4 Series 16 Now Available: Italian Beauties, New Showcase Remix & More

just a warning if u want to get the rewards early (via going offline and changing date) dont do it! PG and turn 10 have been banning people for doing the events early for the cars. happend to me. luckily it was just for 30 days. so i got a chance to unlock the 488 pista still as the ban will be lifted sometime this week

Quality of life changes and still option to mute in-game music... c'mon T10 and PG

I know, right? I listen to Paul Hardcastle Jazz but I'm forced to hear the annoying beats at every official checkpoint and before/after each racing event.

While I'm at it, I'm hearing the crowd when they're not here on custom tracks when you pass wherever they'd normally be. I have no idea how they didn't fix this.

Hopefully they're still adding adjustable track widths for cars in the alphabet after the previous update. The Clio 200 EDC needs it desperately to add a bit of visual aggression to it.

Alongside rim painting, this is the best addition to Forza from the whole series.

If only GT Sport would add cars like this. But no I would rather have a Honda Beat....
Yeah, last update there was a crappy boring Aventador SV. I fell asleep driving it when it came out. Oh and the Porsche Taycan, ew, what am I supposed to do with that slow ass 750hp milkfloat?? /s

I mean, seriously. "Boring" cars like the Beat are literally part of GT's DNA. Saying you don't want cars like that in GTS is like saying you don't want guns in Call of Duty. If you don't like them, don't play Gran Turismo. Stick to Forza.

Also this is the FH4 board, and an FH4 thread. What was the point of bringing up GT? You might as well say that MGS V is bad because it doesn't have seasons.

I am so glad they are addressing the Boneshaker in online modes. Sick of seeing people only drive that car with only a few exceptions in both road and dirt. Never drove it myself. I didn't realize the Track-tor was also in the same boat.

afraid not. the 488 pista can be claimed by winning the summer co op trial. and i think the diablo gtr is springs 50% completion reward

I hate when you have to do 50% to unlock the cars. I know it used to be more but still I hate having to do all that stuff to unlock them. I know, I’m lazy. I’m just getting a lil bored of this game. I unlocked the Pista an hour ago bit was me and another guy vs 6 players on the red team. We won two straight to unlock the car.

I hate when you have to do 50% to unlock the cars. I know it used to be more but still I hate having to do all that stuff to unlock them. I know, I’m lazy. I’m just getting a lil bored of this game. I unlocked the Pista an hour ago bit was me and another guy vs 6 players on the red team. We won two straight to unlock the car.

Don’t do 50% then. There are easier ways to win the cars if you’re willing to wait an extra month or two.

I guess I don't understand why you feel it necessary to collect all the cars if you don't even feel like playing the game. I mean, the game has been out for over a year now, it's okay to be bored with it, but why worry about the cars then?

Quality of life changes and still no option to mute in-game music... c'mon T10 and PG

As far as quality of life improvements go, I just hope they focus some more attention on blueprinting and the route creator. The ability to go back and alter checkpoints was a very welcome addition, but I've been asking for months now for them to increase the 50 car limit for custom restrictions. I just want to create blueprints where I can use and race against anything I desire without having any oddball vehicles thrown into the mix. I don't see what's so difficult about removing that 50 vehicle restriction, nor why it exists in the first place.

I guess I don't understand why you feel it necessary to collect all the cars if you don't even feel like playing the game. I mean, the game has been out for over a year now, it's okay to be bored with it, but why worry about the cars then?

I can relate to his point somewhat. The repetitive pattern in unlocking exclusive cars locked behind 50% completion can be a bit fatiguing every so often, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that new exclusive cars aren’t interesting to obtain and experience. But again, players too FH4-fatigued to do 50% should consider waiting for other and simpler opportunities. It’s not like there aren’t plenty.

50% is not that hard/annoying to get is it?
1 Rivals for the whole month (2 min, so 30 sec for each season)
1 online adventure for the whole month tapping the gas while watching Netflix / Disney Plus / The latest the adult entertainment industry has to offer (≈30mins, so preferably semi afk, so 7.5 min per seasons)*
3 PR stunts (5 min)

*if you haven't qualified for online adventure earlier this might be a bit of a hassle though, in that case you will have to do some more non-afk stuff.

But, the comment should probably be:
Get another game. I am not trying to be annoying about this, but why on earth would you keep playing a game you don't like anymore!? Why would you unlock content for a game you don't want to play anymore?

Last edited:
50% is not that hard/annoying to get is it?
1 Rivals for the whole month (2 min, so 30 sec for each season)
1 online adventure for the whole month tapping the gas while watching Netflix / Disney Plus / The latest the adult entertainment industry has to offer (≈30mins, so preferably semi afk, so 7.5 min per seasons)*
3 PR stunts (5 min)

*if you haven't qualified for online adventure earlier this might be a bit of a hassle though, in that case you will have to do some more non-afk stuff.

But, the comment should probably be:
Get another game. I am not trying to be annoying about this, but why on earth would you keep playing a game you don't like anymore!? Why would you unlock content for a game you don't want to play anymore?

You’re hood dude. I’ll be honest, It’s just ran it’s course with me for the time being. Great game, but I’ll come back to some other time.

That’s a good point sir.

Back