Forza Horizon 4 Series 32 Preview: Hot Wheels and Wild Horses

Another new and highly requested car joins in free of charge as FH4 lives on into its third year. Impressive. I’d gladly pay for cars like that, unlike those overpriced Hot Wheels monstrosities.

I hope the car pack is the reason why there’s only two new exclusive reward car this time. I’d really prefer if they don’t begin to add less and less new cars per series going forward, as there are still many great cars in the leaks. Not to come across entitled to free content, but it’s always nice when they are bringing content-heavy playlists.

I wish I could feel excited by the HotWheels cars, but I have mixed feelings. I mean, they are cool, but some of them I wish they were in their normal form, like the International, the Studebaker and the Chevy Luv. The truck rat rod is pretty cool though. And of course, the GT500. Finally a Ford that can go against the Camaros and the Hellcats. I know we have the GT350, but I don't like it because they messed up the sound.

But hey, we can't complain. This game has gotten so much content that it makes you think how they will make FH5 an improvement over this.

Fun fact: In the real UK, you'd be able to drive one of those six cars legally on the road, and even that's in a bit of a grey area.

I actually saw this vehicle in 2019 at a hot wheels convention the man who built it had a big backstory to this truck was filled with love and tragedy

Attachments

• 20190330_085142_HDR.jpg
    20190330_085142_HDR.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I wish I could feel excited by the HotWheels cars, but I have mixed feelings. I mean, they are cool, but some of them I wish they were in their normal form, like the International, the Studebaker and the Chevy Luv. The truck rat rod is pretty cool though. And of course, the GT500. Finally a Ford that can go against the Camaros and the Hellcats. I know we have the GT350, but I don't like it because they messed up the sound.

But hey, we can't complain. This game has gotten so much content that it makes you think how they will make FH5 an improvement over this.

The Chevy luv was built by two men and finish by one of them the other one died before it was finished i happened to see the real life version of it so take that in consideration please

The more cars the better! I love nothing more but to collect new cars everytime they are included in Horizon 4.

A pure haven for any automotive enthusiast!

Last edited:
Back