Forza Horizon 4 Series 6 Car Pass Revealed: TVR Griffith and a Big Pink Caddy

I love the addition of these cars! The offroad Quartz Regalia looks absolutely INSANE!

FB_IMG_1549309678919.jpg

So awesome that TVR is getting some love. Both the Griffith and Tuscan will be a lot of fun to drive! :D

The Z32 and Eldo making their first appearance in Horizon is also great, and many others as well. Seeing the Regalia making a come back (in both versions) is brilliant! Things are getting good!! :D:D:tup:

So awesome that TVR is getting some love. Both the Griffith and Tuscan will be a lot of fun to drive! :D

The Z32 and Eldo making their first appearance in Horizon is also great, and many others as well. Seeing the Regalia making a come back (in both versions) is brilliant! Things are getting good!! :D:D:tup:
Actually, the Z32 was in Horizon 2.

317.jpg

Link: http://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=66317

I believe the '59 Eldorado was in Forza Motorsport 4.

Nevermind. It actually says that in the article.

Last edited:
I was wondering why the Prelude wasn't in the game the other day.

The Prelude in Forza doesn't have custom parts. This might be good or bad depending on what you like best.

The biggest cars are the new Griffith, Eldorado and perhaps the Z432. The Tuscan should be a pretty good car in its class but we have the Sagaris, it doesn't impress.

I was wondering why the Prelude wasn't in the game the other day.

The Prelude in Forza doesn't have custom parts. This might be good or bad depending on what you like best.
I'm hoping they add the '96 model with the Mugen kit next.

Why was the Cadillac Escalade not mentioned in the article?

Anyway, great stuff coming here. The Regalia is the only one I don't understand, but each to his own I guess.

Can we be sure the 2018 TVR will match the final performance and appearance of the real car? To this date the car has still not reached any customers.

Why was the Cadillac Escalade not mentioned in the article?

Anyway, great stuff coming here. The Regalia is the only one I don't understand, but each to his own I guess.

Because the Yanks hogged all the time for FM7. You could clearly see the guy from PG sat on the left was not happy at all, nor would i if i'd flown all that way only to be given 10mins.

Because the Yanks hogged all the time for FM7. You could clearly see the guy from PG sat on the left was not happy at all, nor would i if i'd flown all that way only to be given 10mins.

What part of my post were you replying to? Because I cannot connect the dots.

Can we be sure the 2018 TVR will match the final performance and appearance of the real car? To this date the car has still not reached any customers.
I’d say so. If it’s close enough to the final product for T10/PG to get a laser scan or CAD model of it (i.e. the physical dimensions are finalised), the specs probably are too. The fact that they work with manufacturers before a car is released, like with the Ford GT, probably means they have access to final specs.

If that Regalia Type D isn't an Extreme Offroader, I'll be very sad.

Plz don't make me cry Playground kthx.

Nope, the Fairlady Z432 (the first-gen Z with the 2.0L Hakosuka GT-R engine) is coming in addition to the Z32 generation Fairlady Z.
I know what the Z432 is, this is just the first I’m hearing about it. Could have sworn it was already in the game as well.

Edit: and yup, I was right. It’s been in the game. Sooooo yeah, one too many numbers there.

Last edited:
As ImaRobot said, that's been in the game since day 1. (Here seen with the long nose "ZG" bodykit because that's how I enjoy my S30s)
15zkp34.jpg

On of my favourite A-class cars to drive. The wide-body kit on it looks awesome too. I love cars that have their mirrors mounted on the actual front quarter panels like that.

Not too keen on the new TVR but the older one is ace and the Final Fantasy car is pretty cool, too. Looking forward to the Z32 as well. All I really want is a 1996 Impala SS. And for the Crown Vic to show up in a wheelspin/auction house for me, lol.

I was thinking: the Griffith that was in the pre-release leaks is finally coming to Forza, and it will be accompaigned by another mental machine, the Tuscan. That'd seem to set the theme of that week as "British machinery straight from the loony bin"... And what other vehicle that fits that bill to an airplane-engine-powered T was leaked together with the Griffith?

7876840438_7a1ce786a8_b.jpg

And they are also adding a vintage racing helmet and suit?

91b.gif

That's right, you heard it first here guys: the long-awaited Napier-Railton suicide machine is coming to Forza within the next three weeks. Or maybe not, it seems I'm wrong in my predictions far more often than I'm right. :lol:

Back