Forza Horizon 4: Videos, Clips & Livestreams

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 111 comments
Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we have quite the meme if I do say so myself. ;)

Enjoy! :D and don't forget to drop a Like and Comment!

All those days playing and it's the first time I actually found some deers.

Looks like they don't enjoy my G-Class tho.

And I did a video with the 3 Wheeler... it's not for everyone but it's a fun "car" for those who dare trying.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Tatsuya Shima's Porsche 930 turbo (964) which is nicknamed Blackbird.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Yoshiaki Ishida's Testa which is better known as a Ferrari Testarossa.

I haven't tried it with draft yet, but the CC8 eclipses the Agera RS in the top speed department(as well as acceleration) Due to its 200kg lighter weight:

Yes I took liberties when trying to get the most of it, as seen at the start lol.

Some of my latest videos, still enjoying Fortune Island A LOT:

Lovely racing in one of my favorite cars. (using stock tire compound! just wider)

And me and a friend just discovered how awesome it is to go bananas in the most dangerous road of Fortune Island.

Testing the super, super fast 2019 ZR1.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Shinji Ogishima's Skyline R33 which is better known as the RGO Demo Car from Wangan Midnight.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be learning how to change the time of day and weather in forza horizon 4! Great for cinematic scenes and screenshots!

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Kouichi Kijima's RX7 FC3S which is better known as ZERO's RX7 from Wangan Midnight.

Testing out livestreaming today, internet has been a bit weak so we'll see how it goes. Hoping to complete seasonal events and mess around in the trial. Feel free to come in and chat 👍

Last edited:
Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be learning how to change the Season in forza horizon 4! Great for cinematic scenes and screenshots!

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we have quite the meme! Again... If I do say so myself. :gtpflag:

Enjoy! and don't forget to drop a Like and Comment!

Back